Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Kids Are Alright...and please VOTE!!

 Yeah, my kids are alright!! Sometimes I say things that makes THEM scratch their heads and wonder why their Mom is "different"...
 TODAY is the LAST day to vote over Market Street Stamps Block Party! Please click here to vote for my entry card #2 (you're such a sweetie)! The VOTE button is just over my card!  I hope my entry is deserving of your vote. Again here is my entry card
your'e such a sweetie!
          Please vote TODAY for the last time. The voting ends on Sunday, October 23rd - 11:59 CDT.   

On the last note, I am sharing a conversation overheard last night over our dinner. My DD Stephanie wrote this and shared it in her own blog...I just copy and paste :)


Dad:Virginia, what are you doing? I thought we're eating dinner.
Mom:What?! I want to watch this movie! *Mom carries plate to room with TV*
Steph:We're supposed to eat together!
Dad:Yeah you want your kids to become obese?
Mom:What are you talking about?!
Steph:There are studies that show that eating together as a family reduces obesity.
Dad:Same goes for teenage pregnancy!
Mom:Huh? Sure I'll be pregnant! You want a third child?
Dad & Steph:Ugh. *Mom returns*
Mom:Stephanie, what are you eating?! ICE CREAM?!
Steph:Ermmm...
Dad:You see? If you were here earlier she wouldn't be eating that!
Steph:Mmm obesity...
Now please go here
 to vote if you haven't! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Barb said...

So funny, V! You've got me giggling today! :) Love the photos and OF COURSE I voted for your card - many times! Hugs! :)

Annette said...

You are too funny.... Thanks for the laugh this morning... I just voted.. Good Luck Virginia..

BabyBokChoy said...

Hilarious conversation!!!! lol.

alexandra s.m. said...

It's a fabulous post Virginia!
I love your card, I have voted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hugs~

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Sssoo sweet!!your card is simply fabulous.I also voted for your card.Good Luck!!

Yvette said...

I've just voted for your cute, beautiful card!

Dawn said...

too funny Virginia. voted for you -sitting second at the moment. way to go!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Virginia,
Your card is too cute--love the bird and the hearts. I voted for you--good luck, hope that you win. Loved the pictures of your children. Hope that this weekend has been a good one for you. Take care. Hugs to you.

Lindsey said...

Okay, if you're kids just consider you "different", then you're doing a good job. :P And you know I love your MSS card!

Melanie said...

I voted for you :)

Hilarious conversation! Amazing what things get said at dinner time.

And that family photo is gorgeous!

Maureen Morton said...

I feel like a fly on the wall at your house.....too funny! I love this card and I did vote for you, my dear. Good luck!

Trinh said...

lol you are too funny! Your card is so very sweet and cute and you got my vote. Wonderful pic of your family too!

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOL! Congrats on being runner-up at MSS!

Alice Wertz said...

haha... i wanna know all the funny conversations going on at your house. =)

Cathy Fong said...

LOL!! i always enjoy reading ur post :D