Wednesday, November 23, 2011

12 Cards with SRM Fancy Sentiment

 
As I look back this year's projects and cards, I must say that I feel so blessed to be part of the SRM Sticker DT! I know when I applied for the DT just about a year ago, I knew it will be an easy stretch to use these fabulous stickers for my cards and projects and I was so right (and also big thanks to former SRM DT Jing Jing's and Kathy Racoosin's encouragement). This DT really helps getting me out of my comfort zone! I had made tubes, wands, layouts and altered projects. It even prompted me to submit to publications. I never think I had a chance...until this year! And thankfully, I think I made SRM proud as I have 4 cards in Paper Crafts publications and they all have SRM Stickers! So big thanks to Susan (our super sweet and wonderful SRM owner) and Jenyfur (the ultra coordinator of our blog), you are the BEST! If you are interested in being part of the SRM DT, stay tuned! The new DT call is coming up very soon (hint, hint)!

Are you ready to see my 12 cards of Christmas? Yes, I made 12 cards from one sheet of SRM Stickers called Fancy Sentiment (retail for $3.00)
With this sheet, I came up with 12 cards. Are you ready?
Jolly
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments
Joy & Peace on Earth
 Stamps: Happy Holidays
set of 2 (1)
 By using kissing technique, I combined Music Background and Merriest Christmas Wishes
set of 2 (2)
 A close-up. I love the fact that they are very flat and mail-friendly.
 And then I made some cute ones with Lawn Fawn's Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum
 LF stamps
Here are the close-up
 I also tried to make some rustic and neutral Christmas cards with Ornate Ornaments
Merry and Bright
 details here
Lastly, I made a simple ornament card with the SRM Stickers (Yes, the lacy border is SRM Stickers)
Noel
So...do you like them? Hope these 12 cards inspire you to make some! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you can leave me a comment over SRM Blog , that will be super fabulous! Hope you have a great day! Now...there are just 15 days to join my birthday party! I am still 40 something... :)

Edited note: these cards were featured in Simon Says Stamps

33 comments:

Dawn said...

Wonderful cards Virginia. All of them so very special. I love them all.

Eve said...

wow, you've been busy, and luv them all!! I just noticed... now you have over 400 followers! yeah! :-)

Lynn said...

Holy moly...this is gorgeous inspiration. I love the variety of styles you used from gorgeous classy design to fun, whimsical. What a way to show off the versatility of the SRM stickers!

Jo said...

I absolutely love the first card. I think it's the perfect balance of not too busy, but not too simple. I like the other cards too. You really do a great job with them. You always inspire me. :-)

Karen B. said...

Do you think third time will be the charm for me? Your cards are absolutely amazing, they blow me away. Each is so diverse and equally amazing.

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, my! My fingers hurt for you - so much beautiful work! I figured that the cards would be shared over 12 days......you amaze! I love these (especially the "kissing" ones) and I am learning to think "stickers" once in awhile. Your inspiration is a gift!

Annette said...

wow Virginia these are all so beautiful...you have been a busy lady...You style is so fun... Love it..

MommaSue said...

Beautiful cards, as always!

Barb said...

Virginia, what a fantastic post! So full of wonderful colors and beautiful work! Love each card, my friend! Hugs! :)

cnelson said...

Wowzers!! How FABULOUS are these!!! LOVE them so much!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

These are all so beautiful! I love them all! I'm off to the SRM blog now. :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow, so many wonderful cards! How do you find time to do it all?! Love them! And that's awesome that it took only 1 sheet!
Lisa

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wow times 12!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Virginia - I just left Donna's birthday and wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!wow you are so inspiring, I just love all the cards you create... they are all so pretty... I'm also your newest follower......

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a brilliant idea to make 12 cards from that one sheet. I love each and every one of them!

Chunyuan said...

awesome cards. Love each and every one of them.

Isha said...

This post of yours has left me speechless Virginia. Love each and every card...all are full of creativity and diversity.TFS

Megan Aaron said...

love these! your cards are always gorgeous! but I just ADORE that stamp kissing one! awesome! and yeah, Im keeping my eye out for the SRM DT call ;)

~jan said...

Such wonderful inspiration, Virginia! I think you have done SRM proud!

BabyBokChoy said...

These are absolutely WONDERFUL! You seriously make Susan so happy and proud.

Lindsay said...

You have been a fantastic addition to the SRM team and I have loved seeing your projects using their stickers!

These are no exception, AMAZING Virginia! Truly, every card is so well done.

Lindsey said...

Um, wow! These are all fabulous, Virginia! And now you're twelve cards closer to being done your Christmas cards. :)

Simone said...

Umm... WOW!!!! Virginia you never cease to amaze me with your creativity! All of these cards are absolutely gorgeous! I still can't believe you made 12! lol!

Tejal said...

Amazing...since I gravitate to cutesy, I love the card with the Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum set!!

Linda R. said...

These are all fabulous.. So creative, That would have been tough for me!!!

Hugs, Linda

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

AMAZING! I am speechless!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenny said...

Such an amazing collection of cards and all from one set of stickers!!
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving too :)
Jenny x

jintyoo7 said...

What a beautiful collection, Virginia - you really know how to work these stickers :o)

Trinh said...

Your creativity is in overdrive! Such a fabulous collection of cards!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

holy moley woman! you rocked out 12 beautiful and amazing cards. I can't pick out a fave, they are all so wonderful.

alexandra s.m. said...

Amazing creations Virginia!
You blow me away!

xox

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOW! I want your mojo!! You are a crafting HIGH! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it:) Great cards--love each design..I do love those music cards the most! LOVE the double stamping! BEAUTIFUL!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow indeed Virginia! These are gorgeous cards. Your one smart lady to make 12 cards from one sticker sheet. Thanks for showing them all to us.