Friday, November 11, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 28

Hello Friday!! I am amazed at the record number of entries for CAS-ual Fridays week after week! That means... you love us, you really really love us! Thank you for checking this challenge out! So ....let's get our CAS-ual Fridays challenge started!
The challenge this week is to create a tag OR use a tag on your project, easy!? MOST Definitely!
Our sponsor is Purple Onion
 
Since I do not own any Purple Onion stamps,  I used my favorite Hero Arts stamp and SRM stickers to create this tag card. The tag in this card CAN be removed and used as a book mark!
thank You!
Supplies: Hero Arts You Are The Best, Japanese washi Tape, Dry Embossing( Dots), SRM Sticker (Fancy Sentiment-Thanks), gem, ribbons

Please link up your card/projects with tags to CAS-ual Fridays  by Wednesday, November 16 at Midnight Eastern time. I can't wait to stop by your blogs to see what you come up with! Have a GREAT weekend!

22 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful colors, V! I love that you can remove the tag and use it as a bookmark - such a fun idea! :)

Dawn said...

lovely card Virginia. I really like the pretty colours. What a great idea to make the tag a bookmark,

Laura Davis said...

This is so pretty!
hugs
Laura

Isha said...

Superb creation Virginia. Love the idea too.

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Virginia this color combination is fabulous and I like how you made your tag the largest element on your card!

PiecesByEmily said...

Virginia, this is such a lovely card. Love the soft pink color.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Beautiful bookmark tag Virginia! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so so beautiful and elegant my Friend!
Your talents just "wow" me again and again ;o)

Have a terrific week-end!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

pretty, pretty, pretty. love the shapes, the layers and just the elegant beauty.

RORO LEE said...

It's simple and pretty! Like it!

Chantal said...

gorgeous! I love your card.

Julie Day said...

Great design Virginia! Love the colors :)

AnitaRex said...

OH i love your tag! :> Love that it's a bookmark too! :>

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Gorgeous! This might be one of my fav. cards you have made!
Lisa

Trinh said...

So pretty & I love that it is a removeable bookmark!

Sharon D from Canada said...

What a sweet idea to make the tag a removable bookmark - great design, Virginia!

Donna Bowman said...

Love your tag on card Virginia!! Great colors and design!

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is just a beauty. It really jumped out at me ! Clean and crisp with gorgeous colours and a fabulous design , great inspiration.


Marie

Marlena M. said...

Great card, Virginia! I love your bookmark. ;)

Lisa said...

wonderful Virginia! I love the embossed polka dot background and your focal layered tag!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I love that ribbon at the top--and I LOVE your gem O! FAB design--you are rocking everything!!! LOVE:)