Wednesday, November 30, 2011

From Australia...with Love!

Just a quick share about my mails and happenings....these utterly beautiful and thoughtful mail came yesterday! This delectable chocolate with the lovely message came all the way from Australia from my sweet blog friend Simone
Simone's darling card
The sweet Barb E.'s card is even more gorgeous in real life!
Super talented Cathy A. send BOTH birthday card and Christmas card to me and my family.All of us met in May 2010, in London (see London trip). It was truly a wonderful time to remember! 
 I did some quick kraft gift bag decoration.
 Here is what I am working on-- Another calendar. This is a smaller calendar. I will share them starting next week. 
I will be back for CAS-ual Friday next! There are still 8 more days to enter the Birthday celebration. BIG thanks to those who are part of the celebration! Looking forward to more! 

Edited note: I had just received more birthday cards today (see birthday post). Thank you--Lin (#4), Annette (#9)  Brenda U (# 14), Rachel (#23) and Cindy C. I love love love each one of them!

19 comments:

Barb said...

So glad you received my card, V! Love that you're sharing them all! Cute gift bags and can't wait to see the calendar! Hugs! :)

Rachel W K said...

How fun it must be to get so many great cards in the mail! Are you sharing that chocolate with everyone...? Looks delicious!

Lin said...

Love seeing these cards! And your candy is yummy - how "sweet" of Simone!

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun and yummy package! Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy all the festivities of your day! :)

Donna Bowman said...

Love your birthday cards and the kraft bags are really cute!! Enjoy your candy! I have a friend in Australia who sends me Jaffas and Violet Crumbles - yum!!

Annette said...

wow lots of fun stuff...don't you just love your birthday...I am glad you are enjoying it all...

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Wow you are one lucky girl with some sweet and talented friends!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my how sweet for all your friends to send you some awesome treats and cards.... They are all so pretty!
Hope you enjoyed your special day....

CanadianScraps43 said...

See, your a gem and everyone loves you! So happy to see the great gifts and cards that were sent your way. Love the bags that you did for Christmas and can't wait to see more details about these beautiful calendars. They are so bold and cheerful. Just love all that you share. I am so slow with uploading my card but promise to do it within the next few days. I am truly sorry about my slowness, but with pulling a muscle in my neck I haven't done much of anything. Anyway hope your enjoying all the birthday wishes and treats. Hugs.

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm so happy for you!
Your Friends rock just lie you Virginia!!

xox

Linda R. said...

How sweet is that.. Such pretty cards you received. That calendar looks amazing so far.. Can't wait to see the rest..

Hugs, Linda

Dawn said...

lovely cards Virginia... you deserve every single best wish...

Alice Wertz said...

ahhhh.... you lucky girl, you! beautiful cards from friends, V!! Thanks so much for sharing! sorry that my card will go out late. bad me, bad me!! =)

cnelson said...

Love those FAB gift bags! *that calendar looks AMAZING! Fun happy mail!

Tiffany said...

How sweet that you are receiving all of your cards, so wonderful, they all look amazing!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You totally deserve all this RAK--you are amazing and MOXIE FABULOUS:) LOVE YOU!

Lindsey said...

This is turning out to be quite the birthday celebration! And you totally deserve it, Virginia. :)

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Virginia and I love your decorated gift bags! I need to try that sometime, I've never really done a gift bag.

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

What a fun birthday month!!! You deserve it for sure.