Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Projects!

Just sharing my altered Christmas project (using SRM's We've Got You Sticker-Merry)
Our Canadian government has sent us way too many government tax envelopes.... (we pay on line now!!). But sure, I love FREE envelopes!
I turned them into pockets for treats and gift card holders.
The entire set
Christmas Card Set using We've Got Your Sticker Plus-Christmas
I had received numerous cards from my birthday. Here is the list of friends that took the time to mail me in this busy time of the year. It really makes my birthday all that much more special!
THANK YOU!!
(in the order of dates of receiving)
Sarah M., Barb E., Cathy A.,Simone N., Erin T.  Piali B., Rachel K.,Cindy C.,Annette A., Brenda U.,Lin B.,Dawn T., Kerry L.,Lai-Yoke, Lynn M.,Trinh A.,Sharon D., Elizabeth E.,Barb M.,Alexandra S. M.,Tina B.,Amie H.,Donna B., Yvonne S., Dana C., Martha V.,Leni deu O., Clare P.,Nicky L., Kathy W., Alice W.,Anita R., Linda W., Anette H., Janet R., Savannah O.Marcy K.!! 

 Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments yesterday about my Hero Arts Secret Mission. Do come back later for the latest CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

19 comments:

Rachel W K said...

what a great upcycling project! i wish our government sent us free envelopes! and oh goodness that is a lot of cards, your mailbox must have been overflowing with happiness!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love these gift card holders!!! How much fun! I must say that you have turned me into a SRM sticker fan for sure ( I didn't really know much about them until I saw your works! ) So I say thank you, and so does my husband... hehehe!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Can't wait to see more of your work in the new year!
Lisa

Tina said...

Love your idea, Virginia. So nicely done! You totally deserve all the cards and I really enjoyed creating for you.

Romaine said...

So, clever, Virginia!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love all of these awesome projects!!!! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas dearie!!!

Donna Bowman said...

Such a great way to create those gift card holders!! And they are totally adorable too! Merry Christmas to you and your family Virginia!!

Cindy C. said...

What ingenious way to use up those envelopes! You know? I've tons of them too!!! Must CASE your idea!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

SQUEAL! I LOVE what you did with your tax envies, Virginia. You are brilliant! I usually save those envelopes I get with bills and give them to the boys (since I pay bills on-line), but I may have to start keeping some for myself! Love these. :)

Annette said...

Love how you used these envelopes...So clever and they came out so cute...I love that background stamp...

Have a Very Merry Christmas...

Pia said...

Wow Virginia! That is so clever! Love how this turned out!

I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

pia

Simone said...

Wow!! Virginia your creativity is sooo amazing!! Such an awesome idea and love how they turned out!!

Dawn said...

What a great way to use up the surplus envelopes Virginia. Wishing you and Dr John, Stephanie and David a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. Enjoy this holiday season to the full and lets see all the yummy food you will have.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your improved tax envelopes, Virginia! Great recycling idea!! Happy holidays to you and your family!

yyam said...

Woohoo! These look amazing Virginia! Love how you upcycled these! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

What a fabulous idea! These are great! So glad you received lots of cards for your b-day. That's awesome!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I loooooove that you reused those envelopes!! FAB idea:) Super cute too!!! HOOOOORAY for RAK from friends--so glad that I was able to send your card (a bit late--but nevertheless!!). LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

onecraftymama said...

Oh, I especially love how you've included the windows of the envelopes in your designs! Too cool, Virginia :)

Alice Wertz said...

love that you used those envelops and how you dressed them up. fabulous project!!

Michelle said...

Wow, I love how you recycled these! And such a gorgeous set of cards! Merry Christmas Virginia:-)