Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas....(and Thank You!)

Merry Christmas! 
Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts Wood Take 'n Make
Besides spending time with family, I will have lots to catch up. Thanks to your wonderful mails, I have received a huge pile of birthday cards. Each one of them is created with such loveliness! If I haven't dropped by your blogs, you know that I am buried in the mails :)

This year I had witnessed miracles working in my own family and life.
Big thanks to: 
(in the order of dates of receiving)
Sarah M., Barb E., Cathy A.,Simone N., Piali B., Rachel K.,Cindy C.,Annette A., Brenda U.,Lin B.,Dawn T., Kerry L.,Lai-Yoke, Lynn M.,Trinh A.,Sharon D., Elizabeth E.,Barb M.,Alexandra S. M.,Tina B.,Amie H.,Donna B., Erin T.,Yvonne S., Dana C., Martha V.,Leni deu O., Clare P.,Nicky L., Kathy W., Alice W.,Anita R., Linda W., Anette H., Janet R., Savannah O., Marcy K.!! 

Each one of you and your mails touched my heart deeply. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish I could give you all a BIG hug and a stamp or two...but this will have to do--for now.
HUGS to all!

14 comments:

Tina said...

Dear friend, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Tomo H. said...

Dear Virginia,
"Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!"

And thanks so much Virginia for your many visitings and your gentle comments since I was back.
Tomo

sheila said...

Merry Christmas to you too Virginia! But now I am worried cuz I don't see that you ever received my card and I sent it out weeks ago......hope it sometime finds it way to you ;-(

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family Virginia!!! Hugs.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Merry Christmas, Virginia! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! :)

Arlene said...

Happy Holidays to you and your whole family! And I just love that wonderful card you made - love that scene. Hugs and many wishes for a happy New Year!

Rachel W K said...

merriest christmas to you and your family!

Donna Bowman said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Virginia!

Agata said...

A very Merry Christmas to you!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Merry Christmas dearest Virginia!
xox

Kalpesh said...

This article is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching party favors  

Annette said...

Hope your Christmas was filled with many blessings and so glad that your Birthday was amazing...

I love this card...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute card--love the blue on blue!!! And WOWZA!! Look at all that mail!! AWESOME:)

Merry CHRISTmas!! Happy birthday, JESUS!!! Love ya:)

Linda R. said...

I do hope you had a merry Christmas.. And look at all that mail.. WOW!! You are loved girly!!

Hugs, Linda