Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mini Calendar

 edited: this is a re-post since the previous one didn't show up in Google Reader.
You know I love the SRM Sticker...but do you know I adore the SRM Calendar sticker? I had made a mini calendar album before and I am so inspired to make another. The SRM Sticker Mini Calendar and Year of Memories 2012  are the ones I used for this project.
It all started with some huge scraps of Hero Arts Grenadine Layering paper...  (more about that later)
So in order to get these fantastic paper into good use, I came up with the idea of turning them into a calendar.  Here are all the pages in one!
I know it will be hard to see them all. So here is Jan/Feb.
#2
then March/Apr.
#3


Then in July, we will hit the farmer's market!
#5
I used the Twinery's twines for the holder for this calendar. Very low-tech, but it works!
 #6
This is a great way yo showcase the new stamps that I received lately.
#7 
All stamps are from Hero Arts. Thanks so much for looking!! Have you made any virtual birthday card lately? Time is running out! HURRY!





23 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your mini calendar Virginia! What a great way to use the stamps! I dropped your b-day card at the post office today so I hope you get it soon! :)

Rachel W K said...

very pretty! i love the 'longness' of this one compared to the last one you made. I think May is my favorite, such happy colors! love your calendar :)

Creations by Shirl said...

The are cute Virginia~
Love all the cute images and coloring.
This would be perfect hanging on a craft room wall next to a computer....

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, Virginia, this is awesome! I especially love the colors you used on May & June calendar. What a neat idea.

Romaine said...

How adorable is this, Virginia! Love the background stamping (if it is not, lovely papers!). :0)

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeous stamping going on with the perfect calendar stamps! Love it Virginia!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

woo hoo! Love it! Love all of the new stamps too, I bet you've had fun with those!
Lisa

Eve said...

luvly calender, Virginia! yes, Twine works! :-) Luv the "hit the Farmer's market" theme in summer! :-)

Barb said...

I love the long shape, V, and each page is stamped beautifully! :)

Nancy said...

Love this mini calendar! Wonderful stamp choices and themes, I really the different ways you added the year, so clever!

Annette said...

Great calendar...I love all the different stamped backgrounds...I really love Sept/Oct...that added tree is just adorable...

It is almost your Birthday...I bet you are getting excited..

BabyBokChoy said...

How completely awesome is this little thing!

Lindsey said...

Great calendar! Such perfect background stamping with the sticker months.

Brenda said...

That is a very nice calendar Virginia!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just a fabulous little calendar, Virginia! Love this idea for little gifts at Christmas. :O)

Linda R. said...

That is so creative and cute.. I just love it!!!

Hugs, Linda

Maureen Morton said...

Love this, Virginia! You used the stamps so artfully....how you came up with six such great designs for the months is beyond me. I love that it is "low tech", as you say. Old-fashioned is good.

Julie said...

I love this calendar!! They are so pretty and very useful for the coming year. Love it, love it, love it!!

cnelson said...

This is sooooooo FAB! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Virginia your calendar is fabulous. I really like having two months on one page so you have a "look ahead" month.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a delightful calendar, Virginia! I just love the mix of stamps and all the fun colors. Those calendar SRM stickers are fab!

Alice Wertz said...

super cute! super project, Virginia!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

wow, what a great project and fabby gift idea! love, love, love how you decorated each month as well.