Friday, January 20, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 36

 Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! The theme this week is Penguin Suit! In honor of Penguin Awareness Day on January 20th, please create a Black and White CAS project. Now isn't that FUN? ANYONE can make a black and white card really!
Sponsor: Cindy Coutts

Here is my take of the Black and white card
 thank you
The bold pattern stamp from the Sweet Threads Thank You really speaks volumes! I just play along with the simple stamping and added a bit of borders , gems and faux stitching! Voila!
I hope to see your take in this black and white challenge. Please link up your CAS card/project here by Jan. 25, Wednesday Midnight Eastern Time.  Got some stamps and black ink? You are all set to PLAY! 

Hurry back later today, I have an exciting announcement to make :)

26 comments:

Simone said...

This is absolutely stunning Virginia! Love black and white cards and yours is absolutely elegant especially with that row of bling! :)

Dawn said...

what a stunning card Virginia and this is a great challenge. I love black and white cards

Lynn said...

Wow...love how elegant this is Virginia!

joy said...

Gorgeous!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous drama. I love it! ;)

Laurie said...

Virginia, this is so pretty! I love the bling!

Cristina said...

Sooo pretty! The perfect pattern for black and white.

PiecesByEmily said...

STUNNING!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the modern and stylish design!

judkajudi said...

Virginia, black and white cards always stand out in a crowd! What a great theme for a challenge.

congratulations on your new position at Lily Pad Cards! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

How tempting!
Love your card Virginia!
so classy ;-)

TFS~

Brenda said...

Love the added gems and faux stitching Virginia! Black and white is always so striking!

Karen from MI said...

Gosh, Virginia! I LOVE this card, too! It really makes a great design statement......so classy, while adding a bit of whimsy, too! You really know how to design cards to the MAX!! Love, Karen xo

Lindsay said...

Such a bold and graphic card Virginia! LOVE it!

Dolly Daydreams said...

A beautiful and dynamic piece and I adore it.

Marie

Linda R. said...

Such a bold and stunning card. I love it!!!

BTW - Just to let you know I received stickers.. Thanks you so much. And I love your card.. So sweet my friend.

Hugs, Linda

rockwelldesigns said...

So Elegant the row of gems at the top really add the perfect finishing touch!

Eve said...

how stunning! Great choice of stamp & design! :-)

papertrails leaver said...

So beautiful and chic!

Maria and Simeon said...

Oh, this is outstanding! I love your beautiful stamp. Gorgeous!
Hugs
- Maria

Cathy A said...

This is so elegant Virginia, love it!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Stunning! Love that bold flower with the crisp black and white!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful and I love the bit of bling at the top of the card!

Anne Tussing said...

Love this card! It's a perfect image to do in black and white:)

Kristie said...

I saw this on the CAS-ual Fridays blog and had to come comment. Your card is gorgeous! I love the big bold stamp you used.

Dana said...

Utterly beautiful Virginia.