Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Party In A Bag!

Today is the day to share the latest release from SRM Stickers. It's called "Party In a Bag"! I think it's such a brilliant idea. In this day and age, who wouldn't want to make some party favors and invites quick and easy? These new stickers really make the task effortless!
 Starting with some fun and yummy invitations, I used the Scalloped Rectangles and Oval diecuts  (from Spellbinders) to create a purse-like treat bags. I packaged them with the salt water candy-- YUM! Now who can say no to a party invite like this? 
you're invited (1)
A close-up
you're invited
Next is the party table display! I used long bread sticks for the tubes and make them the centerpiece at the party table. With the Party Time Stickers, this takes little time to create! The windmills party sticks were from Pier 1 Import. I think the possibilities for the stick toppers are endless !
party time
Lastly, I made some cards with the stickers. They can be any birthday cards or thank-you cards for AFTER-party!
invite 1
The party in a Bag comes with 4 envelops and cards.
invite 2
I hope this project will inspired you to create quick and easy party projects. 
This is my last official DT assignment with the SRM Stickers (wahhhhaaa....). This one-year SRM party has come to an END for me today! It's been absolutely a blast for me to be on this amazing team. I am sharing my final thoughts on being with the SRM DT over the SRM Blog. I would really really appreciate that you leave me a comment over there as my final DT good-bye! 

30 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome projects Virginia. SO very cleverly done. Sad that is your last assignment.

Donna Bowman said...

Super party ideas Virginia. I'm giving a little bday party soon and I'm going to keep these in mind!! Congrats on a great year with SRM!

Lynn said...

Virginia, What a way to go out with a bang! Such great ideas! Love the invites/treat bags. Fabulous.

Cathy A said...

Fabulous party set, of course I would always accept an invitation from you!

cnelson said...

These are ALL so CUTE and FUN!!! LOVE!!!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Awesome... I will totally come to your party!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous party collection! I'll miss seeing your SRM designs.

Annette said...

Just seen these on the SRM blog...they are fabulous Virginia...Way to go out with a big bang...love your creativity...

Susan said...

Love, love, love your Party in a Bag Virginia. You have rocked the SRM Team. I look forward to seeing your creations on our Flickr and on your blog. I know that you will sneak those stickers in from time to time! :)

Kerry said...

I love these! The purse idea is so darn cute. I am having a party for my daughter and her friends in a couple weeks and will be using these great ideas. Thanks!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Virginia you have left no stone unturned with this fabulous collection of party themed art!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Virginia! I want to go to this party!! Super fun and I've so enjoyed inhaling all of the bright colors and all the sweet treats! I know SRM will miss your work!

MarcyK924 said...

Oh how FUN!!! If these products were around when I was a kid, my mom would be in her glory! What awesome creativity!

Maureen Morton said...

Thanks for introducing me to this great line, Virginia! You have been such a sweet inspiration. Love the brightness and playfulness of this set you've made! Who wouldn't want to attend this party?!

Angi said...

Those windmill party sticks are awesome. Love! And thanks for introducing me to SRM stickers. You are the reason why I am addicted to them now. :)

Linda R said...

I always love seeing your cute projects.. These look great!!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Virginia, Your projects are awesome--love them all. All of your work has always inspired me. Take care and God bless. Hugs.

Christina said...

So fun and colorful! You have me in a party mood!

Sue McRae said...

Wow, lots of fun and festive projects today Virginia! My fave is the treat bags, too cute!

Lindsay said...

Ohhhh, such fantastic projects Virginia! LOVE them ALL!

alexandra s.m. said...

You were the BEST ambassador Virginia!
Thanks to you and to your amazing creative projects I have come to know and love their products ;-)

Thank You!

Barb said...

Wow! You sure are going out with a bang! I am so impressed with all these fabulous projects, Virginia! You are so talented, and I know they are going to really miss you over at SRM Stickers! Hugs!

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a way to finish off, Virginia! These are so much fun.

Ivanka said...

Love this party set! I've loved seeing all of your creations with SRM over the past year! You never ceased to amaze me with your creativity!

Brenda said...

These are super cute Virginia!

walchowDesign said...

Awesome party project, Virginia! Hmm... how do you make those breadsticks stands? I'm sure the SRM team will miss you!

Agata said...

These are simply yummy! Love your ideas!

btenn said...

Your projects are so cheerful and inspiring! Beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! These are amazing! LOVE those bags!!! You have rocked these SRM stickers the past year---great job!

CanadianScraps43 said...

These pop off the page. Wow, so dramatic and bold. These are sure to be a hit.