Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TUBESDAY From SRM Stickers!

 
SRM is having a new feature on the blog. Every Tuesday SRM blog will feature tubes (minis, wands and regular tubes).  It is my absolute pleasure to introduce the first TUBESday for 2012! I decided to make super simple Valentine tubes with doily.
XOXO

With the stickers, it is so easy to decorate the tubes any way you like. The doily certainly is perfect and fast for these quick tubes! 
 close-up
 I would really appreciate it if you can comment over SRM Blog for this post. While we are on the subject of making Valentine's cards/projects, here is a giveaway at my friend Cathy A.'s blog. Cathy is a designer over Penny Black's, I highly recommend you to follow her blog as she is so knowledgeable about stamping techniques and making altered projects! I have some more exciting things planned for this week's blog and I can't wait to share!

24 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cool Virginia. What cute tubes.

Lindsay said...

Adorable Virginia! I LOOVE The doily wrapped around and the soft pinks and reds!

Lynn said...

Love how you wrapped the doily around the tube. So sweet!

Barb said...

i love pink & red together. the doily wrap sealed with the tiny red sticker is perfect. such a sweet design!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

This is super sweet (-: ! Such a wonderful present (- hope my dh gets creative and makes me sth like this for next month (-; ...)
Best wishes for 2012, hugs, Karin

Barb said...

These are just darling, Virginia! Love the doily!

Cathy A said...

These look lovely Virginia

Debstamps said...

A fun little Valentine idea Virginia! I can see where these would come in quite handy!

cnelson said...

These are so cute!!! LOVE the look of the doily

diana said...

Thanks for the sweet idea. ;-)

Cathy Fong said...

Very sweet and adorable tubeS!!

Chunyuan said...

So sweet. Love the doily wrap.

Annette said...

love these tubes Virginia...great choice of candy..

besoterio said...

The title of your blog caught my eye. A Miracle on 34th Street is one of my all time favorite movies. "Yes, Virgina....there is a Santa Claus."

Maybe it's not what you meant, but I had to drop you a note and say "Hello. Lovely blog."

Clare said...

Oooo, these are such a treat for the eye, Virginia! I love the doily wrapped around the tube, and that little heart pearl ties everything of perfectly! :)

Lindsey said...

These are so eye-catching, Virginia -- sweet! ;)

Linda R. said...

So creative.. I just love the doily.. They look yummy my sweet friend..

Hugs, Linda

Donna Bowman said...

Too cute!! A perfect Valentines gift!

Maureen Morton said...

Too sweeeet! Love the way you used the doilies and the stickers. Heading to the SRM blog now....thanks, V.

Trinh said...

So cute & fun! Would make perfect Valentine treats for my DD's classmates. Thanks for all the great ideas, Virginia!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute--love the doilies with the sticker and heart brad. LOVE your ribbon too!! However, my fav part are those jelly beans!! MMMMMMMMMMM!

alexandra s.m. said...

YUM! This is seriously an awesome gift to be Virginia!
Love how you've put everything together so creatively!

TFS~

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love the doily wrapped around the tubs. beautiful project, V!!

ivy said...

i love these tubes! and yours is super sweet with the doily! i wish i could do this for brandon's class but buying 30 would not be in my budget!