Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cards with Many Hearts

I love making cards with hearts these days...perhaps it's the cold weather, or maybe it's because Valentine's Day is coming up soon!? Anyhow I am sharing a card prompted by CREATE Blog (cards with more than 6 hearts). I thought of this card design out of the blue --pretty original, huh? My son David used to LOVE playing the tic tac toe with me when he was little. He usually won more often than I did! Don't you love seeing your kids win!?
LOVE
Stamps: You're the Best by Hero Arts, SRM Stickers (LOVE), Basic Grey paper

BIG thanks to all of you for being part of the blog hop for Cath, whether you posted a card or leave us bloggers a sweet comment or two, YOU had made the hop a success!

This is what Cath wrote in her Facebook yesterday. 
Just one of the many, many reasons why I love my job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, card makers are some of the most thoughtful people on the planet. Thank you Virginia and Lorena--I feel so incredibly loved. :)

I feel so blessed, too! xoxo

27 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is such a cute card Virginia! And yes I agree with you, it's nice to see our kids win! Always enjoy seeing their big smile and their joyful glow.

Lynn said...

I love playing games with my kids. And...so fun when they win. We're on an UNO and Racko.

This card is fabulous...love how you made the tic,tac, toe lines a touch off center.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is cute and pretty all in one! Thank you so much for leaving such an encouraging note on my blog the other day I was really in need of one so I thank you so very much!
Lisa

Brenda said...

Stunning and perfect design Virginia!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

LOVE-LY!

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun card design, Virginia! Love the angled tic-tac-toe grid, adds so much more visual interest. ♥!

Kerry said...

Love the tic, tac, toe idea...super fun!

BabyBokChoy said...

What a cute idea and I just love how you use WHITE!!! so striking.

Barb said...

beautiful card! LOVE the tic tac toe game :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE this Virginia! I LOVE the tic-tac-toe theme! And I LOVE all the hearts! FUN and clever:)

joy said...

Brilliant idea, Virginia. And brilliantly executed, too. So very sweet.

Trinh said...

Fun, sweet & creative, Virginia! I love all the different types of hearts.

Simone said...

This is gorgeous Virginia! Love the tic tac toe idea! Such a sweet card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your heart card Virginia!!
TFS~

Dawn said...

Super cute Virginia. Very cleverly done.

Maureen Morton said...

Really fun use of hearts, Virginia! The balance here is perfect and how cool that your son played with you (& won!). Sweet memories are worth a million.

PaperSunshine said...

What an awesome card! This should be published :) SO many great details and ideas! Love it (obviously)

Linda R said...

This is such a cute card. You always have such great idea!!

Hugs, Linda

cnelson said...

DARLING!!! LOVE this so much!!!

Annette said...

wow this card is just stunning...I love it

Elizabeth Allan said...

A very fun idea Virginia!

Tiffany said...

Really fun use of all the hearts! Love it, Virginia!

Ivanka said...

Love your tic tac toe heart card! Very creative!

Clare said...

Love it, Virginia! Such a cool idea, and I love how the lines are slanted! May just have to scraplift this one!

Brenda & Ian said...

I am missing Dr Husband's comments. Where is he??????

papertrails leaver said...

this is the cutest! Love the tic tac toe and use of the hearts and the stickers! Brilliant card and congrats on your feature at create blog!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Adorable! I love the tic tac toe love card.