Friday, February 10, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 39

Hello, it's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge time! I am excited about this one as I LOVE paper-piecing! Don't you? If you have colorful paper, pattern paper...it's time to get them out to play!

Our sponsor is: The Craft's Meow
I had this set called In Tandem. I stamped the tandem as the background and paper pieced the pin wheels with Basic Grey (Out of Print) paper.
 1 is good, 2 is much better
I also added the white gel pen details and really like the effect is gives. So....I hope this will get you in the mood to play and join the fun challenge! Please link up your CAS project to CAS-ual Fridays by Feb 15 Midnight Eastern Time. Can't wait to see your creation!

18 comments:

Isha said...

Gorgeous card Virginia. Love the pattern papers and your design.

Simone said...

This is beautiful! Such a fun card and i LOVE those cute pinwheels. This is so pretty Virginia :)

Dawn said...

such a cool design on your card Virginia.

Crazee Daizy said...

lovely card Virginia.

Lynn said...

Love the sentiment! And the subtle bikes in the background!

CinnamonSally said...

Great card Virginia!!

cnelson said...

LOVE this!! Those pinwheels are fabulous, as well as those bicycles in the background! !

Julie said...

Great card Virginia! Love the sentiment.

Lindsey said...

This is awesome! I love the papers, design, everything!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very very adorable!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a beautiful and cheerful card my Friend!
TFS~

Romaine said...

I like the sentiment! I actually dislike paper piecing, but like the look, so do it. Am I crazy?

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Virginia, this is wonderful!!! I love the way you shadow stamped the bicycle in the background, and the paper piecing of the pinwheels is wonderful! Thanks for showcasing In Tandem in such a awesome way!

Hugs,
Lisa

Linda R said...

What a cute card.. Love those pinwheels..

Hugs, Linda

Annemieke said...

I really love this card. The papers and the different stamps are great.
Annemieke

chrystinanoel.com said...

I can't get over the fact you have a double bicycle stamp...

Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors, and I love those patterned papers. Well, and I love bicycles and pinwheels, so basically I love everything about this card!!

Lisa Arana said...

Love... the great layering and fun stamps. fabby card.