Friday, February 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 40

Woohoo! It's CAS-ual Fridays! AND you know, when you see the sponsor is May Arts, that means..... it's ribbon time! 
 
Since Mardi Gras is Feb 21st, we are celebrating it by creating a party themed card with ribbon

I had a blast making this party card as you can tell! I punched a few holes and strung the May Arts ribbon through to create the row of ribbons effect! This is a GREAT way to showcase the assorted ribbons that you may have.That row of green "let's party" is from SRM's new border sticker! Isn't it FABULOUS!?? The paper I used is from Bazzill Grandma's Feather Bed. I stamped the birthday image with Hero Arts Untitled Word Shadow.
birthday
Doesn't this card make you want to P-A-R-T-Y!!?? Please link up your CAS project to CAS-ual Fridays by Feb. 22 Wednesday Midnight Eastern Time. How about some party music to get going..

Notice Shania's top matches my color combo!?
Party on

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome Virginia. What wonderful ribbon.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is fun! Love the paper colors and ink choice!
Lisa

Linda R said...

Such a cute card. Love the happy colors of ribbon on your card.. I Love that video.. I have that CD..

Hugs, Linda

Marlena M. said...

Fun card and video Virginia! I drowned out my husband's hockey game...LOL!

Lindsey said...

These are eye-popping colours! What a fun party card!

Lisa Arana said...

cute, cute, cute.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love all those fun colorful ribbons along the top of the card Virginia!

Alice Wertz said...

love the pretty HA stamp! such a fun way to tie the ribbons, too. lovely card!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a bright and fabulous party card Virginia!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is beautiful and fun! I love the bright cheerful colors and the ribbon border! Great inspiration!