Thursday, March 8, 2012

Card with Confetti!

Have you ever wonder what to do with confetti? Besides throwing them at festive events, apparently you can also make paper-crafting project with them, too! I was again prompted by CREATE Blog (confetti challenge). As I searched for inspiration over Pinterest, I came across with this photo and fell instantly in love with it!
I assume these are pink balloons around the Eiffel Tower, so I substitute with these colorful confetti-like plastic circles for my design. I have a small stash of them and I have never used them before. What a hoarder am I! I am sure you can relate to that! Time to use these up for this fun challenge! 
you brighten my day
Love this fun card! This stamped images come from this new cling stamp called Newsprint Eiffel Tower that arrived last week.  And as you can see, I got a little carried away with the confetti. I kept adding and adding more! They sure convey happiness, don't they!?

28 comments:

Laura B. said...

Oh my gosh, Virginia, I love this so much! That confetti is awesome!!!

Eve said...

this is fantastic! So cheerful! :-)

Lynn said...

I love, love, love the confetti!

joy said...

LOVE this, Virginia!! And, I, too, have some of those little circle thingies - I guess I will call them confetti now!! LOL

Yvette said...

That confetti is awesome!

Lin said...

What a great inspiration photo, and I love your card from it! Great idea!!

Christina said...

This definitely makes me happy! So fun and colorful!

Sheila H said...

Love the confetti!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Those buttons are delightful confetti Virginia! Love all the happiness you tucked into this design!

Maureen Morton said...

This is seriously a party in a card, Virginia! What lots of fun and a great design! You have brightened my day!

Annette said...

this looks so amazing..

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a fun card!! Great use of colored confetti!

CinnamonSally said...

Just gorgeous Virginia!

Rachel W K said...

both the inspiration and your card are making my eyes very very happy!

Linda R said...

It is definitely a fun and happy card, I know it brighten my day!!

Lindsey said...

Yes, but we hoard so that we have what we need when we need it! Example? This perfect card. :)

Dawn said...

how cute is this Virginia. I didn't even come up with a confetti idea at all this week. So impressed and am sure I'll see this one on the blog!

cnelson said...

How FUN and FAB is this!!! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!!!

Mistylynn said...

really cute card!

Simone said...

Virginia this is STUNNING!! Love those coloured confetti! Such a gorgeous card and love your take on that photo!

Deirdre said...

Saw this on the CREATE blog - love what you created - so fun.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Super fab & fun card, Virginia! Congrats on being featured on CREATE. Love that I get to be there with you & Karin. :)

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful card..love it!

Chunyuan said...

Congrats to you too. Love how you interpreted the inspiration picture. THose colorful dots are so cute.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh wow! Love this! Great sequins! :)

Lisa Arana said...

oooooh, adore the fabulous cirlces/balloons. beautifully designed.

maria f. said...

This card is awesome. Love the contrast of the neutral BG and confetti. Great idea.

Alice Wertz said...

love how you used that stamp! now i think i NEED it! =) such a delightful card, V!!