Friday, March 16, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 44

Challenge: It's as Easy as 1-2-3
Please create a CAS project with 3 elements-1. a background or pattern, 2. an image, and 3. a sentiment. AND still keep it CAS :)
 Our sponsor: Clear and Simple Stamps 
 
 wish big
The set I used is from Cart Pals. It's a year-round set with punny sayings and images. I used a background, a saying and make an image. I also used the background stamp to create a border. I think this card is good for any gender at any age!

Hope you check out the DT take on this new stamp set from Clear and Simple. Please link up your CAS project to CAS-ual Fridays by Wednesday, March 21, Midnight Eastern Time. Can't wait to see your take on 1-2-3!

16 comments:

Dawn said...

wow Virginia. Beautifully done. Love the way you did the border and the background so subtle.

Simone said...

This is so sweet Virginia! Love how you stamped that border. So fun!

maria f. said...

You nailed it Virginia. Love everything - the colors, the pattern (and its faded effect). Such a happy card.

Lynn said...

That little cart is beyond adorable. I love it!

Linda R said...

Adorable.. So cute, it just makes me smile..

Bethany said...

Wow, I love the patriotic colors on your card. That wagon is adorable:)

Lin said...

Adorable, V! This challenge will be a hard one for me, to use so many elements, but still keep it CAS! You succeeded beautifully!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So adorable! Love the border!

Isha said...

Gorgeous card Virginia. I've missed so many of your wonderful posts...will be catching them all soon:)

Lisa Arana said...

wow, love all the fabulous stamping! the stars are my favorite part.

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! Great way to make the border.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thanks for linking to the Cart Pals. That set is in MY cart now, ha! You guys have made the best cards using it!

Alice Wertz said...

simply fabulous! love love what you did with those stamps, girl! super card. LOVE!

Deb said...

Love how you created your border from your background stamp. Very clever! And yes, this would be perfect for anyone, any age.

Steph Zerbe said...

V, I so love your cart pal wagon.... I mean cart! lol. Love the color combo and the trail of stars. SO FABULOUS!

Julie Hoffman said...

Love this adorable little wagon card! Those little rhinestones on the wheels are too cute! I agree this card would be good for anyone!