This is my 2nd post today! I was happy to be asked to share a card today in Scrapbook & Cards Today. How perfect it is to share that on a day like today?
1. Make card from card stock
2. Stamp windmill on a thin piece of paper, then cut out the image and use it for masking
3. Brush Markers onto stamp, stamp the main image and mask with the following one
4. Cut green strips of paper and tear the upper part, then trim it with Fringe Scissor
5. Color image with color pencils. Add sentiment sticker and gems
Supply / Material List:: Card stock: Kraft (Reflections), Bazzill paper Pattern Paper: Basic white (Basic Grey) Clear stamps: pin wheel image from Cruising through Life (Lawn Fawn Stamp) Pigment Ink: Pastel Colorbox Paintbox Tools: Marvey Brush Markers, Prisma color pencils, Fringe Scissors by Martha Stewart Accents: SRM Press (Spring, Sticker Sentiment), gems (Hero Arts)
Please check out the Scrapbook & Cards Today. There are more Spring inspiration over there!