Friday, April 20, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #49

Hello Friday! Are you ready to play CAS-ual Fridays? This week's challenge--a SKETCH! It is super fun! As you can see, we also have a new blog banner designed by the talented Karen Baker. For last week's winners and new happenings, please check it out here .
 Sponsor: Gina K's Theresa Momber
Since it is always more of a challenge to make masculine cards, I took up the chance to make one with the sketch! The stamps I used here are from Hero Arts' Past Time .
havea great day


EVERYTHING is stamped except the fine grid paper (from Basic Grey) that I used for the card stock.  Please link up your CAS project to CAS-ual Fridays by Wednesday Apr. 25, Midnight Eastern Time! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'll be back with Virginia's View Challenge #4 later today! Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is amazing, Virginia!! Love the soft color palette and the vintage images! Love it!

Simone Naoum said...

This is gorgeous Virginia! Love your take on that sketch and love the confetti you used on this! :)

Dawn said...

What a great card Virginia. This is a great sketch and you have done such an inspiring card.

onecraftymama said...

I love the corner 'stitches' and the pointing finger...such a fun vintage feel! Can't wait to see what's up for Virginia's View #4 :)

Nona said...

Love your card, Virginia! I was asking myself if that was confetti! So brilliant :) Seriously, you never cease to amaze me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Valentina said...

I really like your creation.
The colours are perfect, the finger is funny and the stich is cute!

I love the little circles. They seem to be bubbles in the sky...

vale

joy said...

What a fun and quirky card, Virginia! Love how you've combined all the elements!

Laura B. said...

love how the hand points to the sentiment! Fabulous!

Bethany said...

Neat card Virginia!
:)

cnelson said...

LOVE it!!

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! Love the vintage look of the balloon stamped in grey.

maria f. said...

Hear me laughing??? I had to come tell you how cool your design is. Thought those were randomly stamped dots. But now I see they are, once again, those groovy little plastic "thingys". Too cool!

Christina said...

Fantastic masculine card, Virginia. The grid background is so cool, and I love the faux stitching in the corners!

Rema said...

Great take on a masculine card! They are always so hard to make...

Annette said...

fabulous card...love your stitching and those added little embellishments...

Rose said...

awesome!! love how you did the sewing on the corners :)

Alice Wertz said...

so fun! love those confetti. super card!

Anette said...

Love what you did with this sketch, Virginia!! Awesome!

Kimberly said...

I love your take on this sketch, Virginia! I love the vintage, masculine feel. Something I need to work on!

Lisa said...

Virginia I just love your choice of stamps and patterns! The little swirls add a playfullness and the stitched corners are MARVELOUS!!

Jenny said...

This is a great Guys card, I love the vintage images and faux stitching too :0)
Jenny x