Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bicycle Card!

This Embellish challenge (details here) got me inspired. And of course, what do I do about it? Make.a.card. Here was my first take on the colors...I like it, but not THAT much. So I used two Lawn Fawn sets to make another (I know...I have a problem here--so addicted!).
My inspiration came from this photo (see Parcel Post)
Delicious, huh? Everything in this card was stamped and embossed (the bike). I punched out the tiny flowers and added the twines for extra interest.
follow your dreams
 Thanks so much for stopping by!


16 comments:

Laura B. said...

I love both of them and your colors are perfect! Your cheerfulness really shines through!

Dawn said...

love your spots of colour and your embossed bike Virginia.

Alice Wertz said...

this is so fun! so sweet and delightful! love this, Virginia! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Isha said...

Fun card Virginia. Love both of them. TFS

Lynn said...

Love how you used those Lawn Fawn sets...gorgeous!!! The sweet little basket on the bike makes me smile!

Donna Bowman said...

Very fun card Virginia! Love how you used these colors! Great embossed bike!

Quip1320 said...

That is super cute!

Annette said...

LOVE IT...

Bethany said...

Wow Virginia! I LOVE this! Your stamping is amazing and I love the touch of baker's twine! You can do so many styles-clean and simple, fun and cute, so easily!

Brenda said...

Love how you captured the colors with those stamps diamonds in the background!

Sue McRae said...

What a fun background for your bike and love the basket of flowers!

Kara Lynne said...

I love how the bike goes off the edge. That twine on the seat gives it movement, that and the flowers make it fun!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun take on the inspiration (both pictures!) So much movement on your card.

cnelson said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ahhh! I love how you paired these two inspirations together! How well they fit!
Lisa

Lindsey said...

I do like your first bike attempt a lot, but your second one is really stunning! Beautiful embossing, and the little flowers are so cute!