Sunday, May 13, 2012

Laugh a Little!

Moxie Fab World's Spectacular Spectacles Challenge is coming to an end soon. This is my last entry! Yippee!
laugh a little!
I am letting the eye balls do the "talking". If this card  didn't make you smile, perhaps this video will...it's my video blooper from the butterfly card.

This butterfly card (shown in this video) will be published in UK's biggest paper crafts magazine called Paper Crafts Inspiration--(squeal!). I was so happy to get the editor's invite to have it featured in July's issue! My library subscribes to this publication and now I am going to be in IT! You can say that's a dream come true :)
Ooops! Hahahhahah...good thing the paper-piercer didn't land on my feet!
I am sure you'd agree.....
Life is better when you laugh a little :) 

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't tell you how many toes I've nearly lost to a paper piercer that looks just like yours! Deadly little buggers, aren't they?? ;)

Another super-cute card! Your takes on this challenge have had me grinning all week! :)

cnelson said...

This definitely puts a SMILE on my face! LOVE it!

Brenda said...

I am smiling and love your card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderfully fun placement of the eyes in each set of glasses!

Cath said...

5 entries! My goodness but you've been inspired! Thanks for sharing *ALL* your fun ideas for the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World, Virginia! :)

Clare said...

Heehee, such a cute card! And LOL, I had to laugh when I watched your video - I'd be too embarrassed to put up one of my many video bloopers!
Congrats on the UK pub!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats on this new accomplishment Virginia!

donna mikasa said...

Love all your takes on the Spectacles challenge--but this one made me laugh! Too cute! And congrats on being published again! The blooper made me a bit nervous--so glad you weren't stabbed!

Sharon D from Canada said...

Hee! I think this is my fav - fun and cute! Great takes on the challenge, Virginia!

Bethany said...

I love how you did the eyes! Great card Virginia :)

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Love the fun eyes you've added to each pair of glasses! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

Deirdre said...

Fabulous creation - congrats on the Publication on this side of the pond.

Alice Wertz said...

so glad that no one was hurt in the making of the video. =) and YAY!!! for the pub!! so excited for you!!! love your fun card, too. those wonky eye balls are too fun!

Paru Mahtani said...

Love the spectacles Virginia...where is the stamp from?