Just sharing a card that I made a while ago. It was
a reject an un-chosen card from the publication call. Today is the day to do a "just because..." post, in case you miss me!? (NOT!?)
Card stock: Earth Layering Paper by Hero Arts
Pattern paper: Konnichiwa by Basic Grey
Stamps: Antique Flowers and Butterfly, (heart) Right at Home, Type (sentiment) by Hero Arts
Inks: Cup O Jo Shadow Ink by Hero Arts
Tools: Spellbinders (Label 3). Cuttlebug (Provocraft)
Accent: Glossy Accent, gems (Hero Arts), 3-D Pop Dots (EK success)
1. Make card from card stock
2. Die cut 6 pattern paper and adhere, stamp sentiment
3. Stamp the small butterfly and cut out, add gems.
4. Adhere the butterfly with pop dots
5. Stamp heart and add Glossy Accent
I sure miss you all and my blogging here.