Hello, my friends. Today I am sharing a simple paper-pieced card.
Card stock: Snow Folded Card by Hero Arts
Pattern paper: Piccadilly Collection by Basic Grey
Wooden stamp: Pom Pom Flower by Hero Arts
Inks: Butter Bar Shadow Ink, Hero Hue Chalk Ink by Hero Arts
Tools: Fiskars Micro Scissors, Fiskars Treading Water Punch, Fiskars Corner Squeeze, Copic Markers (for stem and leaves)
Accessories: SRM Press (sentiment), Pearl (Hero Arts), 3 D Pop Dots by EK Success
1. Make card from card stock, punch the border
2. Stamp two flowers on pattern paper, cut out a large one and a smaller flower
3. Stamp the flower (stem and leaves only) on card stock, color
4. Adhere pattern paper to card stock and add sentiment sticker
5. Arrange flower with pop dots and add pearl
This is my last post before blog break. There will be a few pre-scheduled CAS-ual Fridays Challenges. I shall update you my whereabouts when I am able to. Meanwhile, thank you so much for following me and giving me feedback so tirelessly. Till next time!