Monday, October 22, 2012

Guest Design with Neat and Tangled (Part 2)

Yay, it's here again. Today is the day that I share my 2nd guest design project with you for Neat and Tangled.
hello beautiful
Card stock: Neenah Paper (white)

Pattern Paper: Konnichiwa (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Fresh Bloom by Neat and Tangled
Ink: Hero Hue Chalk Ink (Tuxedo Black) by Hero Arts, Antique Linen Distress Ink by Rangers
Accessories: (sentiment) SRM Press, Pearls by Hero Arts, 3 D Pop Dots by EK Success, Teal gem by Hero Arts, Black Pen (fine) by Sakura
Tool: Tim Holtz Ruler, Paper-piercer by Making Memories, Spellbinders (oval)

 Thanks in advance for leaving me some love over Neat and Tangled!

23 comments:

Jeanette M. said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia!

Sherry Eckblad said...

simply beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

I love this look Virginia~awesome DP!

Barb said...

Simply delightful, Virginia! LOVE the colors! :)

Laura B. said...

Fabulous card!

Brenda said...

Love all these colours Virginia and the design is awesome!

Mirta Sanchez said...

Love it VL! Your colors really pop!

BabyBokChoy said...

Super cool card!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, Viriginia! I love how you've sponged round the oval to soften the edge.

Judy1223 said...

Oh, I love this card, Virginia! I may draw out a sketch based on this layout, it could be used for so many wonderful cards and occasions!

Barbara said...

This is a beautiful card! I'm sure many others will tell you the same thing!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous card! Love the CAS design and the bright, happy colors!!!! :)

Karen B. said...

So fresh and vibrant Virginia!

Sheila H said...

Nice design and colors. I also like the dimension added by the popped up sentiment and flowers

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Virginia!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great flower and beautiful card!

Robin K. said...

I really love this design Virginia! Lovely way to showcase that beautiful flower!

Annette said...

beautiful card Virginia..

pamela said...

Was totally looking forward to today to see your project!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love this very clean and classy card my Friend ;-)
TFS~

~amy~ said...

Love this!

Alice Wertz said...

simply fabulous! love love it!

Bethany S. said...

Love it. Very CAS and beautiful. Such great colors.