Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Market Street Stamps Guest Design ( Part 2)

Market Street Stamps
Hello!! I am sharing my guest design work with Market Street Stamps (part 2).
 I received this stamp set called Great Big Greetings. It is a great set for making hello cards/projects! With this set, I made 3 projects and here is one of them.

A neon-colored card sure speaks volumes, don't you think?
YOU ROCK.NEF
I have two Neon inks (orange and pink) and the green was from a strip of paper. The buttons were made with two clear buttons (the backing was made from stamped neon inks). That way, it would make a perfect match with the inking of the card. I am entering this card for Moxie Fab World's Keen on Neon Challenge

Please check out my 3 other guest design projects over Market Street Stamps  
They are totally different from this one.  I would love it if you leave me some love there (pretty please!). Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Get out the sunglasses - this card is so bright and cheery, Virginia. I never got on the neon wagon, but this is giving me second thoughts. I think the white works really well here, too. Loving it - and it is you who ROCK!

Barb said...

Oh, I love this, V! So bright and FUN!! Fabulous design!

Lin said...

Great design, Virginia, and that splash of green is perfect!!

Jingle said...

This is such a super fun Neon card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this neon creation Virginia!

Annette said...

girl you know i am loving all the neon.. fabulous card.. I just bought some pants just like the pink neon the other day..can't wait to wear them.. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

You did a great job guesting this month Virginia! Loving today's cards!

BabyBokChoy said...

Terrific colors and great job guest designing!

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Virginia. Love your card and the neon colors. TFS

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm loving this awesome card!

paula said...

This is such a fun & bright card Virginia!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hooray for your GDT spot! Congrats. I LOVE your neon card. The way you made the buttons was very clever--what a great idea!

Lynn said...

Way to rock the neon Virginia!

Greta said...

Love the neon, Virginia!

sheila said...

What a fun playful card Virginia!

Rose said...

fab neon card!!!! i have not been brave enough to try neon yet lol

Rose said...

left you some love over on MSS :)

Brenda said...

What a cool card Virginia! My daughter is all into neons so I can really relate with the card you made!

Sheila H said...

Your card rocks, Virginia!

Besthobbyeva said...

Fantab card!! I love the colors so happy and bright!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Amy Kolling said...

OMG Virginia!!! I LOVE LOVE this card!!! OMG.....I can't stand it!!! I need neon inks now! They've been on my wish list forever but they just jumped to the top! Guess I'll need to ask Santa for some now!!! ;). Congrats on your guestie spot with MSS!!

Cath said...

Hey Virginia! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)