Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

 Yes, Virginia...there is a Santa Claus!
 I hope Santa already gave you something magical this Christmas
 Merry Christmas to you and your family! 
Season's Greetings-resubmit

Card stock: Hero Arts Earth Layering Paper
Stamps: Newsprint Bird, Merriest Christmas Wishes by Hero Arts
Ink: Hero Hue Dye ink (black)
Fibers: Blush Ribbons by Hero Arts
Accents: Paper tape from Target, Glossy Accent (Ranger)

This card is so simple and self-explanatory! I hope you play with some Washi Tape if you haven't already....
 (the above photos taken in Longwood Garden, PA, 2011)

I am taking a mini blog break to spend special time with my family and friends.
The comment feature has been turned off, you can now enjoy a break from commenting here, too!  Thank you so much for tirelessly giving me feedback this past year....
now sit back and relax!