More holiday projects today. I am really liking the bath salt in the tubes idea. I made these two a while ago and now it's the perfect time to give them away and share here!
Card stock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Snowflakes by Hero Arts
Embossing Powder: Stampendous (white, detail)
Inks: Versamark (Tsukineko), Distress Inks (Broken China, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans) by Rangers
Fibers: ribbons and tulle (from Michael’s)
Tools: Spellbinders (Circles, Lacey Circles)
Accents: SRM Press (sentiment), Silver Metallic Gems (Hero Arts)
Others: SRM tubes, Bath Salt, tulle and silver ribbons (Celebrate It from Michael’s)
1. Make circles and lacey circles from card stock
2. Emboss the snowflakes, cut out, distress with inks, then spray mist and let dry
3. Adhere to images to lacey circles and attach to the tubes with tulle and ribbons
4. Apply sticker sentiment to circles
5. Apply silver gem and stickers to the tubes
My daughter Stephanie is giving these tubes to the female professors that she works closely with this year. These gifts are truly easy and inexpensive to make! Hope this inspire you somehow! Thanks for stopping by!