Saturday, February 23, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Feature!

 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has some newly- released stamps! Today I am happy to showcase some new projects with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

I must tell ya that I had a BLAST with these new stamps and made several cards! I am highlighting one of the cards here....
Virginia (2)
Isn't the background COOL?
Ding---> Have you tried clear embossing powder lately? I love the near-transparent look for the embossed background. With the mixture of water and Distress Inks, you can create ANY color palette that you want. Distress inks used here are: Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick, Victorian Velvet, Fire Brick, Feather Peacock.
Here is a sneak peek of my other cards...
For my entire projects (yes, I have a few), you MUST visit CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog! I promise that you will see lots MORE there! The comment feature has been disabled in this post.
Thanks so much for stopping by!