Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge # 29

 Hello Gorgeous!!
 How fun is this? The photo simply makes me itching to travel again!  Well, it's been a while since I made a shape card. Here I used the digital image from Words of Love
The image was first enlarged and then printed on Bazzill card stock. 
HUGS and KISSES
With some embellishments and coloring, this card is very easy to make!
Ding--->See the two little hearts (hugs and kisses) on the kit? VERY tiny! Well, the great things about digital kit is that you can enlarge the image. After you save the file (I used Microsoft Word), just drag and enlarge it. Do print it on a scrap paper first and see if you like the scale of it, and then adjust accordingly. You can make tags, gift toppers, mini cards, large shape cards (such as this one)...possibilities are endless!


What do you think? Give digie kit a try, maybe? And better yet, come play with us at Runway Inspired Challenge. I will be in charge of the Facebook page for RIC for the next two weeks. Please "like" us over Facebook if you haven't done so. Our Facebook will have some exciting features and will provide you some eye candy from time to time...

Please check out my team mates work because you will be immensely inspired!
  ~Aga~ Jennifer~ Laura~ Nina
~ Pamela ~Tasnim ~Wida
 
  My next post for my SRM Stickers DT project is coming up later today. "See" you later! 

23 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, WOW!! That is so cool, Virginia! Amazing depth and texture! It's a fantastic idea for a card! The bow and flower, along with the colorful, little gems, are the perfect finishing touches - AWESOME CARD!

Tasnim said...

Wow! Those hearts look like real chocolate boxes! I love what you did with them, so creative! The bow and the flower is really sweet and matches the hearts perfectly!

Michelle said...

Amazing, Virginia! I love this idea!

Tina said...

What a cool project. Love how cleverly you used that tiny image!

aaga said...

All I can say is: yummie. :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is so so awesome Virginia!! What a great idea to enlarge that digital image - it's worked so so well!!

Sheila H said...

Fantastic!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Inspires me to try digi! Fun card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Digi is definitely not my first, second, or third love....maybe a distant 27th, but I have had to do it on occasion.....this is WONDERFUL though! I just kept looking and looking at the image where the hearts intersect, it's kind of like one of those puzzles since you can see the side of one, but not the other, and I love how you colored the sides. Great work!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cool photo, cool treat boxes Virginia!

Annette said...

how totally fun...i love love love it...

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is so cool! i never use digi but this makes me want to try it!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Oh my..it took me FOREVER to find that image...it was so tiny! It looks great super-sized. An awesome shape card!

Brenda said...

This is a super special card Virginia! I really love the shape an color!

donna mikasa said...

LOOOVE this shaped card, and a clever one at that! I love how you added a bit of bling, too. Just awesome, V!

Pamela said...

Saw this. LOVED this!

Julie Hoffman said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! You know I love to design Digital. This is a great example of how versatile digital crafting is!

Rose said...

love your sweet shaped card :)

SugarGem said...

This is so sweet and cute!

Linda R said...

WOWZER.. I am loving this..

Hugs~

Cindy C. said...

Too cute!!!

Wida said...

this card looks amazingly 3D. I stink at digital so that makes it even more amazing! I like the shadowing on the bottom, I think that's what makes it even more 3D! nice!!

Alice Wertz said...

me likey!! so fun and creative!!! love love this, girl!