Friday, March 15, 2013

A Tutorial with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

You asked for a tutorial as to how to make your own embellishments
well, you've got it!!
 So happy to share a TUTORIAL (yes, a tutorial!) with you for the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!
Do you like what you see? 
tubes
Please go to CAS-ual Stamps Blog to check out the step-by-step instructions on making these flowers! I did spend quite a bit of time on this project and it will be SO awesome to have your feedback! Please leave me your comments here. And if you like the tutorial, let me know here, too! Hope this project makes you feel that Spring is just around the corner... 
Happy weekend!

15 comments:

Sheila H said...

I visited CAS-ual Fridays blog, Virginia. I love your tutorial!

Barb said...

Wow! Such beautiful, vibrant colors, V! I'm off to check out your tutorial - yay! :)

Alice Wertz said...

love your coffee filter flowers! so cute and delightful. awesome gift giving idea! thanks for all the inspiration, my friend! =)

Lynn said...

Wowzers! Beyond gorgeous and a fabulous tutorial!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Er, yeah. So this is pretty much blow-your-mind awesome Virginia!! Amazing project!!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Gorgeous flowers and great tutorial Virginia! Your flowerd are so beautiful. TFS

Cindy C. said...

They look awesome, especially the flowers! So bright and cheerful! I am popping over to check the tutorial. But before I go I want to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. It's always nice to hear from you Virginia.

Annette said...

Virginia Virginia...these are amazing..

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow!!! these are gorgeous! love the bright colors and dimension!

fun stamping said...

Do I like what I see - no - I LOVE what I see - gorgeous flowers, Virginia, thanks for the tutorial!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE the tutorial--you're so creative with coffee filters!!

JJ Bolton said...

They are too cute Virginia! And the orange is just so invigorating! Love it!

Have a great weekend!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

These flowers are so pretty Virginia! And I love the colors too! :) Have a great day and weekend!

conil said...

What fun these are...and so simple to make. I can see them is garlands draped for a party too.

MarcyK924 said...

Oh how fun! LOVE your tutorial, V!! You must walk around the house looking for things to grab and create with! Clever chickie!! XO