Friday, March 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge with SRM Stickers!

Happy Friday! I am sharing an Easter card with you today. I made the card as part of the hostess gifts to my friend Linda! We are invited to her house for dinner this Saturday! 

AND since SRM Stickers is the sponsor for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, I want to make a little card to "celebrate" the occasion. I hope this will prompt you to make a CAS project for the Challenge and win yourself some AWESOME SRM Stickers.

Well, this challenge is all about using stickers (obviously), rub-ons.... without stamps! Yes, it is possible! Here is my Easter card (along with my hostess gifts) for Linda! 
rejoice
Yup, I allow my stamps to take a break! With a fancy die cut, SRM Stickers, Washi Tape, this card is done!  I hope that you will join the fun over CAS-ual Friday's Challenge (details here)!
Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Virginia. I've got a few SRM stickers so I'll have to pull them out.

Pamela said...

I didn't know it was possible until this challenge. NO STAMPS o_O

You used so many fun things on this card... die cuts, rubons, stickers!! I just love the way you made this scene!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, Virginia, you really got a lot onto this card without picking up a single stamp. Truth time, how hard was it? It looks fantastic!

Barb said...

Fabulous card with no stamps, V! Such a fun idea for a challenge!

Lynn said...

This challenge is right up your alley! love all the intricate die cuts paired with the fabulous SRM stickers.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful Easter card!

Jingle said...

Very cute card, Virginia!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! Love the big bright flower/tree!

Sheila H said...

Your card is darling, Virginia. The die cut flower with the Washi stem is so cute. Love those SRM stickers!

BabyBokChoy said...

That's so cool and long live SRM stickers! love that stuff!

Laura B. said...

Such a striking project! Love that awesome bloom! Need that chocolate bunny:)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Kelly Booth said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!! You used that die just perfectly....xoxoxo

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cool card! Love the die and the stem and the torn paper!

Sylvia Blum said...

This is super duper cute and oh so adorable, Virginia!!! I so adore what you did with all the lovely stickers (and without stamps) :)
Schoenes Wochenende!
Sylvia xx

lenny said...

Super fun card!!
Love the big flower!! And..the washi! :))
Have a great weekend!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your card is just beautiful, Virginia! It's amazing to me how creative you've been...and without stamps!
Sounds like a fun challenge! Thanks for the link :-)

Linda R said...

What a cute card. That big flower has me smiling..

Hugs~

Alice Wertz said...

love that you used that flower die cut as tree top. you are just amazing, girl! this is fabulous!

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE your super sweet Easter card and goodies! That flower is the coolest!

myrepeatingpatterns said...

Well, this rocks! I don't know what to say; something about it is so neat, but I love the way you did the printing on the bottom the best.