Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grad Pencils!

 
Happy Wednesday! I am sharing a little SRM project with you today. I wish I had something like these amazing products when my kids were little because this is a fun kiddie project!

In case you are thinking ahead about making little graduation favors/gifts, here is just another idea to dress up these fabulous pencils! 
Class of 2013
I love how the owls and grad caps fit together! The stickers and stamp are truly made for each other! I happened to be the Matchmaker!
close-up
Instructions:
1. Trim 4 pieces of card stock (measures 2 1/4"x 4 1/2")
2. Stamp the owls (from Hero Arts Howl Are you) in Neon Inks
3. Apply stickers from We've Got Your Invite , staple
4: Top off the Pencil Sentiment (Class of 2013) with Platinum Shimmer (the Twinery)

Ding--->You can expand this dress-up pencil idea to birthday favor, small teacher's gift or a small encouragement/pick-me up gift! It's a small idea with a big impact, so to speak!

Please leave me your comments here if you like. The comment feature is turned off in this post. You can shop SRM Stickers on line here. I will be back to announce the winner of the stamping goodies giveaway in my next post. Could it be YOU?
Thanks for stopping by!