Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More CAS-ual Fridays Stamps-March release!

Hello, friends! I want to share a few more cards from the new CAS-ual Fridays stamps March release!
 This set called "Ka-Boom" is the bomb!!!
 you're the BOMB
With some masking and Glossy Accent, this card is super easy to create. Isn't this FUN?
I also made a circle card with the same stamp set. Versatile, huh?
 Have a Blast
Lastly, here is a card from the stamp set called "Amazingballs"
 Hoping your birthday is Amazingballs
 I started out with the pattern paper from Apen Frost (Basic Grey). This collection is technically a holiday collection, but the paper are not all Christmas-y to me, so I stamped the circle images and embossed the sentiment on the pattern paper. Now the final touches really make the card shine!! I added Liquid Pearl droplets and tied the yellow ribbons. I also stamped Hero Arts Punch Chalk Ink over the already-embossed gold sentiment. I love how it looks!
Ding---> have you tried multiple stamping on sentiment? It works BEST with clear stamps for easy alignment (obviously)! With some practice, you will be amazed with the statement that you made in your card. For this card, I combined embossing and stamping! Experiment with multiple colors! I know you'll love it!
For more inspiration, please visit here and comment to win! Hurry, today is the last day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

20 comments:

lenny said...

Woooow! Gorgeous cards!!!
You've been busy with this new set!!
I love the different styles!! I always love the way you use one set in very different ways!! Awesome...as always!! ;)

Sheila H said...

Wow, Virginia, I am amazed at the versitility you've shown this stamp set has!

Lynn said...

Love the glossy accents on the first one and the last one..love the touch of liquid pearls! Fabulous!

Tasnim said...

These cards are amazing, Virginia! I love them all, so creatively done. But the last one...WOW!! Liquid pearls and that beautiful yellow bow! Just perfect!!

richardbreaks said...

I love that Amazeballs sentiment!! TOO wonderful!

Laura B. said...

Such fun and bright cards! I especially love that last one with all the gold detail and double stamping to look like a shadow. It's amazeballs:)

BabyBokChoy said...

I absolutely think these cards are bright and cheerful and LOVE LOVE them!

Kelly Griglione said...

So I already let you know that your baker's twine fuse it genius, but I am stunned that you got all those liquid pearls drops to be the same size on your last card. How did you do it?!? That's so hard! Surely one of them should be off : ) And yes, totally love the offset stamping on your sentiment! Really brings focus to it. Great trick!

Maureen Morton said...

Wild and crazy, Virginia! How you have used this fun set is a blast! Love the neon and the multiples. I've never heard of that phrase on the last card, but them I am not the explosive type. Ha! Love it.

maria f. said...

What variation, Virginia! I love the dimension you achieved on that first card with the bombs. And your choice of yellow!

MarcyK924 said...

WOW, you rocked these new stamps, Virginia! I love your clever and creative designs in each one! How fun! LOVE AMAZEBALLS!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are all WONDERFUL! My favorite is that last one though! Love all the circles and how you added the liquid pearl accents, great work Virginia!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your card art is a brilliant showcase for the CFS, Virginia!! I especially love the round one!

I am tossed back in my chair scrolling down through the posts I have missed. You rock, you really do!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a fun group of cards! loving this new release!

Barb Ghig said...

You have really been a "Busy Beaver", Virginia! I really love how you played with these new stamps...love the shine on the first card and how whimsical the neon inks work on the second one! Thank you so much for the tip on multiple stamping on a sentiment...I always forget to do that, and it has such great impact!
Thanks for sharing your fabulous cards with us :-)

Annette said...

these cards are so cool... love how you added the twine and the glossy accents....very creative and fun

Linda R said...

These look amazing my creative friend.

Hugs~

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Such a great variety of looks between your cards today Virginia - each one of them a beauty! My favourite is definitely the last one though - the perfect background pattern, the added dots and the double stamping of the sentiment are divine!!!

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous Virginia. Great cards. Love the last one the best.

Alice Wertz said...

YOU are the bomb, my friend! love love the stamping and the touches of gold are fab!! have to try and use multiple stamping more. thanks so much for the inspiration!