Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Shower for Aga!

Hello! Today we are celebrating one of our Runway Inspired Challenge DT Aga's new baby girl!
 The following photo was provided by our DT founder Jennifer Rzasa via Marc Jacob's baby fashion.
I took the photo inspiration and added the color pink!
 Welcome little one!
The only stamped image was the polka dots ( Raindrop Background by Hero Arts). The sentiment "welcome little one!" came from SRM Stickers. Recently I bought some Co'ordintion glitter paper and I am putting it into good use. By using the fancy Alphabet Uppercase diecut, I am able to create any glittery sentiment!

Please join my amazing team mate to celebrate this special occasion. I know you will be immensely inspired!
  ~ Jennifer~ Laura~ Nina ~ Pamela ~Tasnim ~Wida
And guess what? The winner of this challenge gets a spot to guest design over Runway Inspired Challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

30 comments:

Anita Rex said...

What a great baby card! I love the glittery letters! Great idea!

Pamela said...

The bow is so so cute! And yes I love how you added pink! And it's glittery!

Annette said...

aww so sweet.. i love that little bow...

Tasnim said...

So very sweet! Love the gold strip and the pink glitter! Love this card, such a great design!

Kryssi said...

adorable card. like the graphic-ness. :) congrats to aga!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a sweet baby card, Virginia! I love all the glitter and the colors are just beautiful! I'm sure Aga is going to love it, too!

Dawn Turley said...

such a sweet card Virginia

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Virginia! Love the pink glittery sentiment and bow!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...could this be any more adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Virginia and that photo is just adorable!

joy said...

so, so sweet, Virginia!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love it!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very sweet card!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Loving that you only stamped one thing, the sparkle is fantastic and I love that you used kraft and rounded the bottom corners!

BabyBokChoy said...

super cute card, gives me lots of ideas for a set i just recently acquired!!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet card! Love the glittery alphabets and that cute little bow!

Linda R said...

Awwww... What a sweet card my friend.

Hugs~

Laura B. said...

oh my, love this! Love those glitter letters and bow on polka dots and that row of triangles on Kraft!! so pretty

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! I love the shimmer and shine!

Alice Wertz said...

what a cutie!! love love your take on the style. super sweet card, V!! have to go and check out this challenge! thanks so much for all your support, my friend. i can't thank you enough! =)

Jingle said...

Virginia, this is so cute!!

MarcyK924 said...

LOVE LOVE that glitter paper on a baby card! What a fabulous idea for the inspiration challenge! Hmmm, putting my thinking cap on! XO

Karine KJ said...

So sweet I like it !!! Thanks for the inspiration

Wida said...

I love your photos Virigina, you can really see all the goodness in this card so well. OF COURSE, I love the glitter!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I adore your take on the challenge Virginia!
TFS~

Greta said...

Wow, Virginia--you never run out of great ideas! This is perfect!

Nina Yang said...

Love the addition of glitter and Pink!

Clare T said...

So cute! Love the sparkle and the die cuts - I'll have to keep that technique in mind! ;)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous prettiness!! Love the glitter, the die cuts and the addition of the pink!!

SugarGem said...

Awww so sweet