Friday, April 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Feature

Hello! It's my turn to share some projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog.
My first card is a masculine type of card. This set called Rad makes it fun to create. I made some paint splatter on black card stock and then used a Ticket Frame (diecut from Hero Arts) for the embossed sentiment.
April 12
My 2nd card is a colorful one. With the stamp set Amzingballs, this card is super easy to create.
you are seriously AMAZEBALLS
I applied the embossed resist technique to create the colorful circles/balls. With some masking and a few sequins, this card will catch your attention for sure!
And last but not the least....I made a layout with two sets of stamps (Loving Thoughts and Amazingballs) and Lucille (6x6) from Basic Grey.
tenderhearted
The flowers were stamped on vellum in grey. I then applied Perfect Pearl Platinum and Buttercup (Ranger) over the petals and petals. The sentiment "tenderhearted" " Mother's Love" and stitching are from SRM Stickers.
 close-up
 These little extra details really dress up the entire page. And with some sequins, I am glad that I did justice to this darling photo of baby Apphia and her mom Grace!

I would really appreciate that you leave me a comment over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

23 comments:

Lynn said...

Three absolutely amazing projects showcasing your gorgeous talent Virginia! I love the first one...the paint splatter is so very cool!

alexandra s.m. said...

and another wonderful post! Wow Virginia!
You are ALWAYS on fire!
heading over there right now ;-)

joy said...

my fave is the second card! But I love that beautiful girly layout, too.

Sheila H said...

I love the bold colors on the cards, and the way you combined bold and soft colors on your layout. The grey ink on vellum is amazing.

Annette said...

Virginia these are outstanding.. awesome cards and that layout is GORGEOUS.. what a lovely design.. awesome post..

Barb said...

Love the paint splatters against the black and all the pretty colors on your second card! Your layout is gorgeous! I love those beautiful, vellum flowers and all the perfect details! Fabulous post, V!

Barb Ghig said...

You have really out-done yourself with your cards and layout today, Virginia! I love how you created the tags on your masculine card, and the unique rainbow of colors on your 2nd card pair perfectly with the sequins! Your layout leaves me speechless...oh, those vellum blooms are GORGEOUS and perfect with the precious photo!
Off to CAS-ual Fridays blog...

Cindy C. said...

Wow! All the amazingness of your projects all sums up to just one word: WOW!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia love your cards and LOVE that sweet layout!

See you tomorrow, super excited!

Sue McRae said...

The splattered tickets are so cool, perfect for a guy and I love all the little touches of shine from the sequins and Perfect Pearls on the scrapbook page.

jusaweecatnap said...

I love the paint spatter effect and the way you used it. Great for masculine cards. Can't help but love the sweet, sweet LO for Apphia. Love the simple vellum flowers. An easy but effective technique that doesn't distract too much from the main focal point.

Harriet said...

Love the cards Virginia and truly love your scrap page. Lovely!!!

Barb Murphy said...

Beyooootiful layout. What a gorgeous child! I love the splatters on the ticket card and amazeballs...well that's just awesome to say! Great designs!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love both cards and your layout is just gorgeous, Virginia! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous projects. Your card is soooo RAD!!!!

Laura B. said...

Oh my gosh! That amazeballs card is amazeballs! Love that rainbow resist! The layout couldn't be any sweeter too!

Laura Jane said...

REALLY like the border on the layout Virginia!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Every single one of these is amazing Virginia!! I just love the layout so much though. So many fabulous details and the vellum flower is just amazing!!

Sadie said...

Your work is beautiful! I enjoyed browsing your blog and looking at your creations. Amazing! Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

Mrs. Hill said...

These are all lovely. You always look at things differently than I do and it's so inspiring! I love your Ryan posts too. :) The first card is my favorite; the paint splatters on the black are awesome and the words on the tickets are perfect!! They remind me of 80s fun. :-)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! You got some major mojo working! How fun seeing the different styles, from the CAS rad and amazeballs to the uber girly sequin page!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so, so sweet!!!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! the paint splatter on the black cardstock is soooo cool, Virginia!! really cool card and the second card is so cheerful. and what a beautiful layout!! really like the subtle stamped border and the fishtail banner background is fab. amazing attention to detail. you ROCK, girl!