Saturday, April 13, 2013

Grid Tag Card

 Hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far! I am attending the Scrapfest and will meet up a card-making blog friend today! 
I made a grid tag card (inspired by the talented Jacqueline over Hero Arts Flickr).  
 laugh giggle be silly
Supplies: Leafy Vines, Real FlowersBe Silly, Friends Definition (Hero Arts), Honeydew Chartreuse by The Twinery, Zing Embossing Powder (green), Tim Holtz Distress Inks, small hole punch

The colors were inspired by Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger
My card seems to have more green than the Trigger. I think it's because I am longing for the color
GREEN! This winter has been way too long! We just had an ice storm a few days ago...imagine that!  So, hurry up, Spring!

24 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card, Virginia - so love the orange and pink tones, thanks for joining in the challenge!

CinnamonSally said...

Just gorgeous Virginia, have fun at Scrapfest!!

Karen B. said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I hope you have a fabulous time at Scrapfest! Love your tags!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love your tag card! I am ready for spring too. Have fun today!

Anita Rex said...

Me too! Where is the green? Such a pretty card, I love all the stamping, how you did it on tags and the green embossing!

Harriet said...

I really like your card...colorful!! Thanks.

Barb said...

Just saw this over on Flickr and I love it even more, knowing it was also created for the trigger! Such a pretty, pretty card, Virginia! :)

Annette said...

absolutely stunning..

Laura B. said...

Love that lime embossing on Kraft! So pretty! Have fun at scrapfest!

Laura Jane said...

LOVELY tag grid!
Have fun at SCRAPFEST!

alexandra s.m. said...

Spring is late everywhere this year, including in Europe! But your cheerful card is sure to make it come for good ;-)

Thank yOU~

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Beautiful card Virginia!! Your stamped tags are so pretty!!

Petti said...

The tag card is pretty!
BTW...I WISH there is a scrapFest on the West Coast... >_<

Greta said...

Love those flowers, Virginia--great card!

lenny said...

Wooooow!!!!
AWESOME take on the inspiration photo!! Beautiful!!!

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous take on the photo! Your colors are perfect.

Cath said...

Hey Virginia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card Virginia! I love how you divided the image up in to the tags, and I love the sentiments!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful! Such pretty Spring colours!

BabyBokChoy said...

Super fun spriing colors!! Let it be!!!

Suzanne said...

I am dying over here! I love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this card Virginia, so soft and sweet!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful stamping on the tags and background. such a pretty card!