Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge

Hello! Today I am sharing a card that I made for the latest Play Date Cafe Challenge. The challenge sponsor is....CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Aren't the colors gorgeous!?
Yay!
 I did some partial embossing and simple stamping for this design. I used Neon pink for this card because the colors in the challenge look pretty bright to me.

I hope you check out the Play Date Cafe Challenge and get inspired by the talented PDCC DT. Come and join the fun..and perhaps you just might win yourself a fabulous set of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! I can't wait to see your take on the colors!
 The comment feature is turned off in this post. Thank you for the birthday wishes for my daughter Stephanie and Dr. John. They felt so loved by my blog followers/subscribers! Please be back tomorrow for a TUTORIAL which I am excited to share. Thanks so much for stopping by!