Friday, May 31, 2013

Another Guest Feature and ....a Wedding!

  Happy Friday, my friends!  Today is my guest design feature over Paperie Design's Studio.
My Runway Inspired Challenge team mate Tasnim did a little interview with me. You can read all about it here. (not sure about the exact post time, it may be later today).

On a personal note, I took this chance to share some wedding photos! Last weekend my family flew to Philadelphia to attend our niece Katie's wedding. It was definitely a beautiful affair! Lots of food, laughter and a few tears. Here are the highlights...

All our events revolved around food and family. It started out with the fabulous Italian buffet we had in West Chester, PA. That was the day for the rehearsal...
 On the BIG day, David and Katie had a meaningful service at the church and they sure ended it triumphantly! 
 After the church service, we proceeded to the Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia which was only half hour away from the church.  The weather and the setting could not be any more beautiful. This lovely couple met each other in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We had so much fun learning about their love story later in the reception dinner. 
 The wedding banquet was absolutely amazing!
Lastly, I want to highlight the photos of Apphia. As you may already know, Apphia is the most frequent subject of my many pages of scrapbooking.  She was the flower girl at the wedding! Isn't she darling!?
Apphia is just as sweet as can be...my heart just melts every time I see her!
Thanks for joining me reminiscing this beautiful event.
Now if you want to read about the interview (my answers to10 crafty questions), please go here
at Paperie Design's Studio (not sure about the exact post time, it may be later today)
 Thanks again for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lalo said...

What a beautiful wedding!!! Off to see the post :)

Stampn'HI said...

Gorgeous pics...I LOVE weddings...thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous couple! The pictures look amazing! I love your sweet niece...she is adorable!

Sheila H said...

I love wedding pictures, Virginia. These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Apphia is getting so big - she was a darling flower girl :)

Sheila H said...

Hi, Virginia, I forgot to say I clicked over to read your interview. It's not up yet, so I'll check again later. I'm looking forward to reading it, my friend. (I so appreciate your kind comments on my blog.) Have a great weekend!

Kelly Griglione said...

VIRGINIA!!! YOU MUST BE HOPPING ALL OVER THE ROOM! SO EXCITED for your gallery idol win, I KNEW you could do it! YAY, you go girl : )

Laura Jane said...

YES! YES! Virginia!! Congratulations!! You DID IT!
Dancing for ya this morning!!

Laura Jane said...

I forgot to mention how MARVELOUS you look in coral red!

Harriet said...

Virginia....lovely family, lovely wedding, lovely Apphia and lovely Virginia.....good job!!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

How beautiful this event was! So many lovely details.

Gerry said...

I can't believe how big Apphia is already. Beautiful family, couple, food!, location. Blessings to the new couple.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great photos! Looks like a fantastic wedding. That is a great color on you and I can't wait to see how you scrap Apphia in that adorable dress!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great post!
Thanks for sharing Virginia!
It sounds like you had a fabulous week-end and that Apphia is so darling indeed ;-)

Noor Nahdi said...

Wow, adore your cards Virginia!! So glad to feature you at my blog ;) Keep inspiring...

Greta said...

What a wonderful family wedding! Everyone clearly happy--gorgeous flowers, dress, setting (& too adorable flower girl!)--I'd say her dream came true! Wishing them much happiness!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful day for a beautiful wedding! thanks so much for all the photos. looks like everyone had such fun! thanks for sharing, Virginia! =)