Friday, May 10, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Feature

 
TGIF! Today I am sharing some projects over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog! I am loving all the new stamp sets! Wait till you see the new May release stamps (coming up next week--eek!)...you are going to love them even more!

Let's start with a HIS card--bright and bold! 
Wish Big -May 10
First I created a dramatic background with alcohol inks and then stamp the sentiment Wish Big. The stamp is from Bold Wish which is a rather versatile set. I am quite partial to this sentiment as you can see :) 

And now we are onto the HER card.  Again, I used Bold Wish for this design.
they say it's your birthday-May 10
I did some simple stamping and layering the shades of colors and images. And then I added a few sequins to give it some sparks!

 Lastly, here is a card for Mom. I secretly gave this card to my friend' daughters to give to their Mom ( my friend) on Mother's Day. I think they will all  appreciate it.
for you, Mom-001
Simply stamp the flower images on white tissue paper, cut them out and layer them! Attach the flowers with small brads and buttons. The faux stitching I added were so easy and quick to do.
Hope you like it!

The comment feature in this post has been turned off. Please stop by CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog and leave me your comment there!
Thank you for stopping by!