Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little Note Cards

Happy May! 
I have a project to share with you today. As you may know, I have always loved using alcohol inks and it has been a while since I used them. Today's projects are the combination of alcohol inks, diecut, sequins and SRM Stickers.
butterfly with stitching
These two note cards (measure 4 1/4" x 4 1/4") are made with a strip of alcohol-inked paper. The SRM Stitching stickers enhance the design and interest. I also used the positive and negative of the butterfly diecut and added sequins to complete the design.

AND...did you know, SRM is doing a design team search (apply before May 29). You can check out the details here! I got a sneak preview of the upcoming new SRM products and I was so blown away! It's a dream team to be on if you ask me! So do apply if you are into making cards, altered projects, scrapbooking, gift wraps and tubes.
The owner/founder of SRM Susan McShirley "collaborated" with Ryan Gosling and posted this delicious photo on her Facebook page... how much more fun can it get to work with Susan!?
Need I say more?  ;)

The comment feature in this post has been turned off.  I would appreciate it if you can stop by SRM blog and leave me some love there !

Thanks for stopping by!