Thursday, May 30, 2013

Paper Crafter's Library's Guest Feature!

 
 Today I am excited to share my guest design work over Paper Crafter's Library.
When I got the invite from Andrea to share my work, I wasn't sure what exactly I can share...I mean, I felt so inadequate and know so little still. However, with the chalkboard effect as one of the popular trends in paper-crafting,  I think might be alright to share my three cards with chalkboard effect.  

Card #1—Hooray
 Hooray!
Paper: Neenah (white), Bazzill Basics (black)
Stamps: Howl Are you, Wood Background, It’s All Good by Hero Arts
Inks: Raspberry Jam Mid Tone Shadow Ink by Hero Arts, Color Box Pigment Ink (white), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous Embossing Powder (white, detailed), Green embossing Powder (Zing)
Accessories: 3 D Pop Dots by EK Success, gems by Hero Arts

Card #2—Everything will be OK 
everything will be OK
Paper: white, Kraft (Recollections), Green (Bazzill Basics)
Stamps: Sundrifter- Frames and Feathers by Hero Arts
Inks: Versamark (Tsukineko), Color Box Pigment Ink (white)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous Embossing Powder (white, detailed), (pink and blue) Embossing Powder (Zing) by American Crafts
Accessories: 3 D Pop Dots by EK Success, gems by Hero Arts

Card #3---A Sweet Note
 A Sweet Note
Paper: Neenah (white), Bazzill Basics (green) 
Pattern paper: Lucille by Basic Grey
Stamps: Stirring in Lots of Love by Lil Inkers Designs
Inks: Versamark (Tsukineko), Color Box Pigment Ink (white), Punch Mid Tone Shadow Ink by Hero Arts 
Embossing Powder: Stampendous Embossing Powder (white, detailed)
Accessories: Jute from American Crafts, heart pearl (Hero Arts)
Tool: small hole punch (Staples)

 I would really appreciate that you stop by at Paper Crafter's Library and check out the site ( I left some tiny tips) and perhaps leave me some feedback there!? 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

Barb said...

You do the chalkboard technique so well, Virginia! All three cards are wonderful!

I've never heard of the Crafter's Library before, so I will be checking it out for sure! Congrats on this fun guest feature! :)

Laura B. said...

Congrats on your guest feature!! Love your chalkboard projects, especially the green looks so fabulous with the aqua embossing!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia congrats on your guest feature. These chalkboard cards are just fantastic! Inspiring me to try it again.

Stampn'HI said...

Love the look of all three cards!

Lynn said...

Woot! Woot! on your guest feature! Love all these fabulous chalkboard cards Virginia!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Virginia. Love the green chalkboard look. All so beautifully done and congrats on your guest spot.

Sheila H said...

Congratulations on your feature at Paper Crafter's Library, Virginia. Your cards create a feeling of nostalgia for me. They remind me of my school days. You aced the chalk board technique,

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Congratulations on your feature - these are all fantastic!

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats on being featured... love the chalkboard look!

Kara Lynne said...

Your chalkboard cards are wonderful! You dive into the newest techniques and trends with gusto, and are always fun to watch!

lenny said...

Wow!! gorgeous chalkboards!!
Awesome cards! Great embossing too!!

Barb Ghig said...

I just LOVE all 3 of your cards, Virginia...I'm sure the Paper Crafter's Library members will be very inspired!

Debstamps said...

Lovely work Virginia--will have to check out Paper Crafter's Library now!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great chalkboard cards! Love all 3 Virginia!

Kelly Griglione said...

Yep, you sure do chalkboard! Left ya some love over there ... : )

C Wu said...

congrats on the feature. love the chalkboard designs!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yeah, I love the crafter's library, congrats! These are super fun creations, I just love everything you do.

PS- congrats on making the top 20 for the gallery Idol, I knew you would! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I really, really love that second card Virginia! So pretty, such great colors and CAS! I love those feathers too! :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautifully done, girl! never doubt yourself. you are amazing!!