Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 2)

For my Gallery Idol entry, please click on the top right side bar. PLEASE vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This is my 2nd post for the day, for Runway Inspired Challenge, please click here or scroll down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 It's Day 2 over CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Blog! We are having some sneak peeks at this stamp set called Shenanigan. 
June Sneak Peeks-001 
  The sentiments in this set are really useful and FUN! I stamped a few of them and used banner diecuts and sequins to add some wow factors! Hope you like it!

Please check out my DT mates' creative takes on this stamp set over CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Blog. The comment feature in this post has been turned off. Please leave me your feedback here if you like. Thanks for stopping by!