Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 3)

Hello! It's Day 3 over CAS-ual Friday's Stamps blog! We are having some sneak peeks at this set called Lotsa Links.
If you like border stamps, this is IT! Here is my little example:
June sneak peeks
I stamped the links and colored in the space...easy!  It's GREAT for making masculine cards, too! Please stop by CAS-ual Friday's Stamps blog for more inspiration! Remember to leave a comment there and you just might win yourself some new stamps!!

Just a reminder to vote for my Gallery Idol entry (see here)
The voting ends tomorrow noon (at Mountain Time). Thanks for stopping by! 

16 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love it!

Angi Barrs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the happy colors on this one!

Robin K. said...

Love how happy the colors are!

Harriet said...

Love the colors.

Kara Lynne said...

Very fun, geometric design!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this bold, graphic design! Everything is perfectly aligned!

Barb said...

Wow! So effective, V! Love how you used that stamp - the colors look awesome!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia this is fantastic love your graphiic card and that sentiment works perfectly here.

chrystinanoel.com said...

Ooh. You're totally right about this masculine card thing, I'm going to have to remember this.

Barb Ghig said...

Love your fun design with all those awesome colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fun design-- LOVE the neon!!! FAB job, Virginia!!

You are soaring to the top (you have been for awhile now always winning and being recognized and published!!!)-- always knew you were amazing:) Don't forget the little folk (like me) when you become SUPER famous and titled GI winner!! <3

Sheila H said...

I love the neon colors and that you colored the links!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You always amaze me with your creations! So very amazing! I haven't gone over to vote yet but I promise I will!

Rose said...

love your funky card :) reminds me of the 70's ;)

yyam said...

Really cool. Love the added blingage! :)

Annette Allen said...

you do amazing things with these stamps.. I love how you colored that pattern in.. awesome card..