Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NEW SRM Products!

For my latest Gallery Idol entry (details here), please click on the right top side bar and vote! The deadline for voting is June 13, Noon (MT), Thursday. Thank YOU in advance!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is my turn to share new SRM project with you! SRM Press has come up with some fabulous products! I am amazed at the new one as I had a hard time deciding which one to showcase! Since I chose the birthday birdie, this is what I came up with....
With with the help of pattern paper, ribbons, ( both are from American Crafts), The Twinery and SRM products (Labels by the Dozen-Birthday) , this box was easy to assemble. 
I also made some fun toppers for the Lemon Squares( courtesy of my son David).

YUMMY, aren't they? The comment feature in this blog post has been turned off. Please leave me your comments over SRM Blog.
 Thanks for stopping by!