Friday, June 28, 2013

SRM post--My Last DT Post!


Hello! I am writing this post with a bittersweet feeling! This is my last DT post for SRM  :(
Thank you (SRM clear purse)
This purse box is so beautifully constructed. It's easy to assemble and to mass produce. ANY decorations will look GOOD! I incorporated 4 SRM products for this project.  I added an embossed card stock and a stamped butterfly and that's it!

I just want to thank the owner of SRM Press Susan McShirley for allowing me to play with their awesome products. They have certainly enriched my card-making/crafting experience! This is definitely not a good bye as I still have tons of SRM products and I will continue to use them!

The comment feature in this post has been turned off. Please leave me your comments over SRM blog. I also highly recommend you to check out what the design team have to share with you!  

Thanks for stopping by!