Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2 Winners... and a CAS-ual Fridays Card!

 Thank you for the wonderful comments over this post. Your support and comments truly made me smile! I asked Dr. John to pick out two winners....he picked comment #1 and comment #2 (don't ask me why).

 Jacqueline (from France) said...What a wonderful thing to do - buy you a frame for your entries - and what a beautiful picture it has become, a sure reminder of that special time. Being in the top five was an awesome achievement and I'm sure we will continue to be amazed at your inspirational creativity! June 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM Delete 

Katie Ann Brooks (from US) said...What a fabulous treasure from your husband and wonderful support from your family! That is the way it should be! I know I've said it at least 5 times already but you totally deserve to be where you are! YOu work hard and are an amazing designer! You are such a kind person too. I am delighted to have come across your blog so I can know you better! You know I would support you blog candy or not! HUGS!June 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM 
 Delete
Congrats, to Jacqueline and Katie Ann! Please e-mail me and I will send the mystery prizes out to you.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now let's get back to our regular schedule.....
Earlier this year, Paper Craft's Go-to-Gal Kimberly Crawford and Digital Managing Editor Stacy Croninger filmed a series of instructional stamping videos geared towards techniques 
that are available to you on their YouTube channel. And you'll see CAS-ual Fridays Stamps in a couple of them! Woot Woot! And that is why I am sharing a card that is part of the CAS-ual Fridays card sample promoting a video for Paper Crafts. The theme is "Stamp a Sentiment Inside a Border 
Stamps".
 thanks 
Supplies: Lots of Links, Big Thanks (sentiment) by CAS-aul Fridays Stamps, Two Holes color Threaded Button (Crafton-Etsy Shop), gem, button from Michael's,  Basic Grey (Knee High), all inks are from Hero Arts. Swiss Dots by Provocraft
  Do check out the video from Paper Crafts here and you can see why my card is the example for this video. For more videos with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, check it out here
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

23 comments:

Karen B. said...

Cool card!

Lynn said...

Love the touch of texture on the card...and fabulous colors! Way to rock the technique too :)1

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love the way the sentiment is stamped! Will check out the video.

Barb said...

What an awesome card, Virginia! I love the blue and green combo, and that background is so cool looking!

Kara Lynne said...

Love the colors you used in the border. Great idea to stamp the sentiment right over it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a hip card! Can't wait to check out the videos!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is beautiful! love the colors!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is a fabulous card Virginia! Love the colors and the use of the links stamps! I'm off to check out the video!

PS- can't believe I won! honestly I would support you with out a prize, please don't feel that you have to send me one!

Cindy C. said...

Such cool design!!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to your winners! Love your card and those colorful links!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to Jacqueline and Katie Ann!

I really love this card, Virginia! The color combo is gorgeous and the background panel is really unique! Love the beautiful wood button, too! Thanks so much for the link to the videos...off to check them out!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia I love this card, so cool!

Laura B. said...

Gorgeous texture! Can't stop staring at that button!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with the Lots of Links stamp - so great in those colors and with that fun button, Virginia!

alexandra s.m. said...

a very cool card indeed and bravo to the two winners ;-)

Dawn Turley said...

Delightful Virginia. Love that button treatment.

Amy Kolling said...

Awesome stamping Virginia!!! Love the texture you added to the pattern paper and that button is sweet!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

The stamping is so so goodlooking!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful card! I need to try this out! It is a great look! :)

Rose said...

super cool card girl :)

Karen from MI said...

What a DARLING card, Virginia! Your colors and design really are eye catching and so appealing. I'd buy this card in a heartbeat if you were selling it!! :) Hey, maybe you should think about an ETSY shop!! :)

Maureen Morton said...

A big congrats to the winners - you are such a dear to share like that. Thanks for the great links. Yay for this cool card - love the colors, the bling, the button.....all of it. I agree, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Love!!!

Jacqueline said...

I have just returned home from a healing and restoration time in Scotland - you can imagine that winning one of your prize's on your blog was just an extra special blessing for me - it just touched me that God would do that at this time!
Thank you John for picking nr. 1 - a number that doesn't usually get drawn. All I knew was, I just want to comment on that beautiful post you wrote Virginia, whether it was the first comment or not!! Thank you!