Just sharing a wedding card today. I already gave this card to a couple who recently got married! So it's like a belated wedding card.
The only tricky thing about this card is the butterflies! You see, I like the textures of the Bounce Dryer Sheets and I thought: "why not trying stamping on them?". So that is exactly what I did. The butterflies look so delicate and they smell really lovely, too (wink)!
Paper: Earth Layering Paper by Hero Arts, Neehah (white)
Stamps: Heart Butterfly, Leafy vines by Hero Arts
Inks: Field Greens, Raspberry Jam, Corn Flower Mid Tone inks by Hero Arts
Household item: Dryer sheet by Bounce
Accessories: SRM Stickers (sentiment), 3D Pop Dots by EK Success, black pen (fine), jute by American Crafts
1. Make card with card stock
2. Stamp Leafy Vines in Field Greens
3. Stamp butterflies in dryer sheet and white paper, cut them out
4. Arrange butterflies with pop dots, detail the butterfly with a fine black pen
5. Apply sentiment sticker and tie the jute on top
I will be sharing 3 cards with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps tomorrow! Till then!
Happy 4th of July to my American friends!