Friday, July 5, 2013

CAS-ual Friday's Stamp Blog!

Hello! Today is my turn to share some projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog!
First we are starting with a monochromatic card with ombre effect. I used the stamps set "Breathe"! This card has such a fun and calming effect!
Find joy in  little things (July5)
My 2nd card is to use sentiment as background. I chose the font with the flourish which creates a visually-interesting background.
absolutely incredible (July 5)
My last card has two kinds of embossed images (white and gold). It's fun to mix and match. I love the Hounds-tooth border stamp, it is such a great border stamps!
you totally make my day (July 5)
Notice that all three cards have sequins? It looks like I am quite addicted to them!

The comment section in this post has been turned off. I 'd appreciate that you leave me some love over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.  AND if you like to win some CAS-ual Friday's Stamps, be sure to comment over Moxie Fab World's Stamp of Approval( details here).
Thanks so much for stopping by!