Friday, July 26, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog

Hello Friday! It's my turn to share some projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.
This is one of the three cards that I share over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.
July 26
 I started out making a regular card. But after stamping the border around the card stock, I realized that it would be fun to make a photo card! The photo of my nephew's daughter Apphia is SO cute. I added extra flowers and links as the embellishments. The yellow scalloped borders are from SRM Stickers.

Would you like to see how I used this same stamp set (Lotsa Links) for another totally different cards?
 Lotsa Links
Two more cards for you to see over the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog.  Please stop by here and check them out! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Yvette said...

Beautiful photo card! And Apphia is so cute!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

She's so adorable! Your photo card is fantastic!

Sheila H said...

Your niece is so cute! This is a sweet card. The border stamp is a perfect frame.

joy said...

What a beautiful card - Apphia is just so adorable, Virginia!

Barb said...

She is getting so big already! What an absolute adorable photo! Love that you made it into a card, V! Fantastic use of the stamps!

Deepti said...

Love the photo card and the colors :) your nephew's daughter is adorable and chewable ;)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yes V, she is cute! This is a darling set up for her to be in too with the fun colors, flowers and sequins. The squares remind me of childrens blocks. Adorable!

donna mikasa said...

That is the cutest frame card, ever! And Apphia is so adorable! Love your other two cards on the CFS blog. You rock the stamps--always!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww this is so sweet!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!

Gerry said...

I been waiting for an Apphia picture! She gets cuter and cuter.

Annette Allen said...

oh my word HOW CUTE..

~amy~ said...

serious cuteness.

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great idea to make a frame, I always forget about things like that! And you chose the perfect photo to go into it ... how happy!!! Fun use of the links, Virginia!

Laura B. said...

Wow, I've missed quite a few posts!! You've been busy:) Love this new border stamp set! Really great images! Such an adorable photo card! Apphia is a doll baby!