Monday, July 1, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps--Monday Post!


 
Happy Monday, I am officially starting my new design team over Fresh Squeezed Stamps today! What can be more perfect to share a card called "from me to you"?
 from me to you_FSS
I stamped the skyscraper in two colors to give it a more dimensional look. With the clear stamps  on the acrylic block, it's really easy to position the stamps to your liking. Then I stamped and embossed the small circles. Add sequins...done! The stamps I used are
(sentiment)  Happy Hexagons
 
(cityscape) On Trend 2013 

I hope this inspire you to mix the stamp sets and use colors in a creative way. 

The comment feature in this post has been turned off.  Please leave my your comments over Fresh Squeezed Stamps! I strongly encourage you to become a follower of Fresh Squeezed Stamps. I know the daily posts from the design team will inspire you!
Lastly, Happy Canada Day, from me to you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!