Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday's Post--Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

 
Monday is my turn to share a Fresh Squeezed Stamps project again!  I am sharing an encouragement/thinking of you card. Do you have someone that needs a little cheering up?
hang in there_FSS
I did some paper-piecing and then scored the lanterns (on the left) to make it dimensional. Very easy to do yet so effective! The Basic Grey paper Konichiwa seems to work perfectly with these lanterns from the stamp set called
String Me Along 

Hope you give paper-piecing a try! The comment feature in this post has been turned off. Please leave me your comment over Fresh Squeezed Stamps. Thanks for stopping by!
PS: 2 winners of my giveaways will be announced on Tuesday!
PS:  The voting for MUSE challenge begins today. Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. You can vote here for fun (BTW my card is #21).