Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dressing Up a Glassine Bag!

Happy Sunday! I am sharing a fun project today! It has my favorite go-to supply/ingredients--stamps, alcohol inks, sequins, ribbons, die cut and Washi Tape!

I am entering this to The Tag and Wraps Challenge over Moxie Fab World.
(Sorry, Cath, I entered so many!!)
just thinking about you
Card stock: white by Recollections 
Stamps: Bold Wishes, Beanstalks by CAS-ual Fridays 
Inks: Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink (Sail Boat Blue, Orange) by Adirondack Ranger, Soft Apricot (by Hero Art), Navy Mid Tone Ink by Hero Arts Die Cut: Oval Tag Fri-Dies by CAS-ual Fridays 
Accessories: Glassine Bags - 5 ¾ " x 7 ¾ “ by SRM Press , ribbons by American Crafts, sequins from Michael’s, 3 D Pop Dots by EK Success, Washi Tape (American Crafts) 
 
Lastly, I am sharing my peach pie-making photos from Friday!
 Peach pies are our favorite kind of fruit pie for summer!
 As you can see, it is YUMMY!
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back with Fresh Squeezed Stamps post on Monday! Till then!

21 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous bag Virginia. And that pie looks simply delicious.

Sheila H said...

I just love what you do with alcohol inks, Virginia. The colors go together so well and look great with your die cut tag. The bright ribbon is spectacular. Your pie looks delish!

Brenda said...

OOh yum Virginia! I love orange and navy blue together! Great way to dress up a little bag.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Your bag is so pretty and I wish I had some of that pie!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia your bag is fantastic and I can't wait till Thursday when we go to the market to get peaches together!!

conil said...

Good grief, I don't know which I like better, the adorable bag and tag or that luscious pie. Both look yummy.

alexandra s.m. said...

Must try this Virginia!
I absolutely LOVE that effect! and pleaaaaaaaaaaase save me a piece....I'm coming....

Niki G said...

The beauty of your bag looks just as beautiful as your peach pie. I only wish I could smell it through the computer screen...hehe!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how the inks worked on the bag! Great little treat and love the details on the tag too, especially the string of sequins

Barb Ghig said...

Your glassine bag and tag are just beautiful, Virginia! I love the color combo with the organic pattern from your alcohol inks...so pretty!
Your peach pie looks so yummy, too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Lovely of course, great way to take a simple bag and deck it out! Oh, and I'll be stopping by later for a piece of that pie! YUM! :)

Greta said...

Beautifully artistic bag, Virginia! Boy do I wish I was at your house to have a bite of that pie!

Linda R said...

Your bag looks so cute. But that Peach pie would taste perfect right now with a cup of hot coffee.

Happy Monday my friend.

Hugs~

Petti said...

Gorgeous bag! Love the tag too!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

It's so beautiful! You rock these challenges!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I looooooooove the alcohol inks on that bitty bag! And those sequins on the tag with the beautiful ribbon-- OH MY! Great combo, Virginia!

And that pie-- YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM x10000000! I wish I was there to eat a slice:)

Karen said...

Thanks a lot Virginia!!!!lol...now all I can think aboutis having peach pie!!! My mom used to make the best peach pie ever and yours looks so much like the ones she used to make.
Geez...what can't you do...you cook, bake, make great cards....I wanna come live at your house.
hugs,
Karen

Angi Barrs said...

This bag is so artistic! Love it!

MichelleZ said...

Adorable little bag! I LOVE little sacks! Especially cute ones like yours. So sweet! And speaking of sweet....that pie looks sooo good! Yum!

Cath said...

Hey Virginia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Tags & Wraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

chrystinanoel.com said...

Peach pie sounds DELICIOUS. Oooh, so does peach cobbler. I'm glad it's almost autumn again - cobblers taste better in autumn.